Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Dear GM

Angry Dear GM

Hi all GM and all u.My name Hoang, char name DongNhi TieuLong guild server Mercury.I want to say I love Cabal.I've been playing cabal for a long. I was wondering why my account has been blocked? It's obviously I would never user any third-program or scam anybody. One thing Ive just realized recently that I might buy some gears from hacker since Ive read some topics about ppl got hacked on forum. But Its definitely not my fault. What would you do if suddenly a guy appear on channel 5 with cheap gear in his personal shop? You will buy it without thinking for sure. And you will be very happy since you just get a good bargain.

Apparently I'm innocent. I, therefore, would expect you to investigate in my case very carefully and release my account asap. You can remove those gears and deposit back my alz that Ive spent on them. That would be fair.

I'm looking to hear from you soon.
    Thank you.

Duma obviously you hacked, that's why they blocked you. now stop QQing

WTF, i'm not hack. If I hack, I would very rich. We will not need to request unlock lvl 163. GM likely to know that better than anyone else. GM should work fairly.Just because you have a few friends in the G Seireitei demand block me. may be adversely affecting the reputation of the Cabal, now I would want to unlock participation new update

[GM] Kato
    Hi hoang,

Please put in a ticket regarding your issue if you haven't already. We'll get back to you with a response asap.

Thanks and good luck.

~ [GM] Kato