Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This game is broken.

This game is broken.

11amposm suit.jpg

Seriously?

With all those +15 items too...bring back the old cabal please. There's no fun in getting a good drop anymore, because everything is so common now...

I seen some 3% all skill amp craft/ 7% amp in slot martial gloves last night.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    11amposm suit.jpg

Seriously?

With all those +15 items too...bring back the old cabal please. There's no fun in getting a good drop anymore, because everything is so common now...

You want the old cabal where the only people with gear were those with fat wallets? Thanks but I'd rather have everyone get good gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You want the old cabal where the only people with gear were those with fat wallets? Thanks but I'd rather have everyone get good gear.
    Who has the money to purchase all those safeguards to +15 their gear? Who has the money to buy epic gear like that amp suit?Who has the money to buy rate/max crit rate scrolls when we get them? Who has the money to get the huge hp boost from forci amp stuff?

This game is more based on money now than it used to be.

Who has the money to purchase all those safeguards to +15 their gear? Who has the money to buy epic gear like that amp suit?Who has the money to buy rate/max crit rate scrolls when we get them? Who has the money to get the huge hp boost from forci amp stuff?

This game is more based on money now than it used to be.
    Except if you get all the drops yourself, the only hard part is the upgrades.

Banned
    parity's name of the game, with everyone havin 5k to 6k hp too. suddenly the mage classes have somehow gotten strong in pvps^^and they start callin wa's and fs's noobs lol

hell yeah this games broken, bof7/bos7/1 lethring/ve7/2x 2slot fc xtals in last 4 days. x.X

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    First time i've seen someone complain over getting an 11% amp suit drop..........wait what?...wasn't your drop?.....oh,go QQ moar plox,you jelly
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    First time i've seen someone complain over getting an 11% amp suit drop..........wait what?...wasn't your drop?.....oh,go QQ moar plox,you jelly
    Im not complaining about the fact that this kind of item drops...im complaining about the fact that epic gear is common.

Quote Originally Posted by Genso View Post
    I swear not 1 year ago people were complaining to death about the drop rates and everything. Now you got wat you want and you are NOT SATISFIED??

What are you, whining 7 year olds???

If EST were to take away all your drops in the last ~2 weeks, and lowered the drop rates there would be riots.

Screw you kids...grow up

*Im not taking EST's side here, just saying some of you are acting really immature about this...
    Find a post of me complaining about the drop rates and everything before the update.

Im not complaining about the fact that this kind of item drops...im complaining about the fact that epic gear is common.

Find a post of me complaining about the drop rates and everything before the update.
    So you would rather stick with an OSM suit with 100 hp+3 for the rest of your life?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast