Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GG thread, let those people fail to +9 sig QQ!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    Spent a bil after getting max crit/atk in a pair of gloves broke going +8 with 6x ECH and 2x FCHH, 50/25% chance, not going to bother wasting anymore money.
    B> forc gloves s.amp (fs)
    I got HP steal in a pair of sig gloves and broke at +8

Why do you even need gloves anyway..?

OH WAIT.........

I've spent 900m already. No +9. Not even +8. I QQ at Cabal's fail upgrade rate.
    • You can't see my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I got HP steal in a pair of sig gloves and broke at +8

Why do you even need gloves anyway..?

OH WAIT.........
    I lol'd

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    Spent a bil after getting max crit/atk in a pair of gloves broke going +8 with 6x ECH and 2x FCHH, 50/25% chance, not going to bother wasting anymore money.
    B> forc gloves s.amp (fs)
    I have a Forcium Glove of AMP +7 (10crafted and 7 in slot) how much do you want to pay for it>?

my second boots took 13 tries to +7. gg
    i'm glad it went +9 though

SIGMetal
    spent 900m total so far. got hp steal gloves but failed at +8 and +9 boots

I broke 4 boots trying to +8, spent about 950mil

You all realize what this event is doing, right? Every time your item breaks you not only have lost your money but your item. Sure some people are getting good stuff but what about all the people who are spending tons of money and breaking their stuff? This is a way ESTsoft is trying to balance the economy by pulling major money out of circulation.

Just a thought.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    You all realize what this event is doing, right? Every time your item breaks you not only have lost your money but your item. Sure some people are getting good stuff but what about all the people who are spending tons of money and breaking their stuff? This is a way ESTsoft is trying to balance the economy by pulling major money out of circulation.

Just a thought.
    Brilliant way to fix the economy. price for everything is going to back to normal. :]

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post

Just a thought.
    Yeah for Mercury maybe, but those in Venus are also losing alz that can't be easily replaced. This event just makes the alz in the economy lower and items you want harder to get. Might make the price lower but usually not by much because people still cling onto the past prices because they want alz. Sure people might not buy those items, but when people see their item at a certain price, they want to stay at that price and milk as much alz as they can get.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast