Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spotted hackers of ch 20

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    HAHAHAHA well again my friend, there was a time when GM´s where around, as im telling u, u just came to global played in the final days and then transfered, u dont have any idea, and u keep talking about the sensibility or the protection of the game, it seems u know a lot of this stuff or well thats what ur trying to show, u think u know about stuff that happened there, that are facts, and any other GLOBALS (thats how u call us), can tell u about it, well this was a thread opened with the idea of showing hackers in chan 20, i already told the expirience in global with hackers, and i was trying to make a warning to the comunity but it became a discussion about it, and it seems that ur giving us a lesson about the relative protection that give us GameGuard (u know a lot about it... weird ), now u told us, u didnt played global, as much as i did so u dont have any idea of how it was or what happened, and btw the item shop did work ^^.
    Bro, i knew everything and more then what any global could possibly comprehend when showing the exploits in the server compared to NA. as i said global was junk private server equivalent compared to NA. Even if GM here went AFK and never went ingame or banned anyone we still would look 100x better then globals fail protection with x-trap. insist all you want that globals have some fob ultimate pro cash shop hacker omg omg beware!! K bro still loling. Even globals using modifications couldnt do it right, none of them seemd to know much about anything, they just sold tutorials in whatever fkd up language you speak to each other

I teach u for 50kk, i pk in town cuz no GMs moderate server ever for obvious 3rd party programs to give other players problems. Your logic fails pretty bad, and doubt anything youve said is near the truth. I could care less what rumor you have about a global cash shop hacker, Lol? You realize the ability to buy cash shop items from NA would require packet manipulation not just editing with a 3rd party tool; and the alz glitch that the server already went through trumps any possible cash shop inflation, as everything is basically acct bound now anyway, only things u can sell are gift boxed items, or occasional bbs', and vouchers which both have limits on max per period of time.

o wait the fob global is pro he will take down all cabal with his epic global cash shop hack, yes ok brb im still loling guy.

he probably came here n got 1 shot then quit cabal online, Lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

plus +123135232545325254354534

Same hackng of accounts occured in cabal PH, they have identified the parties behind the massive hacking and gave the victims compensation. Apparently these hacker guys are connected to what is called a third party (RMT) Real money trading site that promotes the use of illegal third party programs. But those guys/victims who got hacked there were tracked to have utilized third party programs as well, and their accounts were compromised as a result.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-19-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Bro, i knew everything and more then what any global could possibly comprehend when showing the exploits in the server compared to NA. as i said global was junk private server equivalent compared to NA. Even if GM here went AFK and never went ingame or banned anyone we still would look 100x better then globals fail protection with x-trap. insist all you want that globals have some fob ultimate pro cash shop hacker omg omg beware!! K bro still loling. Even globals using modifications couldnt do it right, none of them seemd to know much about anything, they just sold tutorials in whatever fkd up language you speak to each other

I teach u for 50kk, i pk in town cuz no GMs moderate server ever for obvious 3rd party programs to give other players problems. Your logic fails pretty bad, and doubt anything youve said is near the truth. I could care less what rumor you have about a global cash shop hacker, Lol? You realize the ability to buy cash shop items from NA would require packet manipulation not just editing with a 3rd party tool; and the alz glitch that the server already went through trumps any possible cash shop inflation, as everything is basically acct bound now anyway, only things u can sell are gift boxed items, or occasional bbs', and vouchers which both have limits on max per period of time.

o wait the fob global is pro he will take down all cabal with his epic global cash shop hack, yes ok brb im still loling guy.

he probably came here n got 1 shot then quit cabal online, Lol.

First of all do no understimate the ppl, Second, this not a competition of whos the best hacker of all times, or who have entire knowledge about hack systems cuz as i can see here, ur just a same class of crap that infects everything in order to be "better" and just fail, Third, Globals like me at least speak english, and still can keep this stupid discussion that began with ur Hacker ego, in 3 different lenguages, and i REPEAT cuz it seems that u didnt know how to read, i was WARNING the comunity not telling them that the end of cabal is coming, i was just saying that gms must stop this when its starting bcuz as u must know Mr.Hacker every single system is vulnerable or am i wrong?
    I will try to not reply anymore cuz arguing with ppl like u, its a waste of time.

Good bye Mr.Hacker keep undectected bye ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    First of all do no understimate the ppl, Second, this not a competition of whos the best hacker of all times, or who have entire knowledge about hack systems cuz as i can see here, ur just a same class of crap that infects everything in order to be "better" and just fail, Third, Globals like me at least speak english, and still can keep this stupid discussion that began with ur Hacker ego, in 3 different lenguages, and i REPEAT cuz it seems that u didnt know how to read, i was WARNING the comunity not telling them that the end of cabal is coming, i was just saying that gms must stop this when its starting bcuz as u must know Mr.Hacker every single system is vulnerable or am i wrong?
    I will try to not reply anymore cuz arguing with ppl like u, its a waste of time.

Good bye Mr.Hacker keep undectected bye ^^.
    lolurajoke

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by I see what you did there View Post
    Snow is also a joke, he's hacked just as much as any Global, only difference is that he was caught and banned, now he hates Globals for not being caught because of the lack of moderation in their server. He's bitter to say the least.
    nope never hacked on main therefore no reason to have it banned. if you call standing in AH and pking GM in town getting caught, then i guess heww dogg i got caught, i mean after 4 months it was just complacency to stop using proxy altogether therefore when GM V was knocked down he could see my same IP as main account and banned as result of that.

Needless to say lesson learned about that, want a main with the same IP and public name? Stop fooling around in town with people in auction house ect ect.

Ima let you finish but,

wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Ok so, i C what's going on here, and yep, it seems there's some misunderstanding, Daedgo is saying this happnd befor in global, Snowx is saying this is old stuff.. And both of u guys are tottally rite. Global didn't bring a "new hack", what instead global brough was a plettora of players that don't care about hacking as long as they can dop whatever they plz (most of them viets and peruvian -- From the country of Peru)
    Now, i know it's hard for most players to make any kind of distinction between global players, so let's keep it at that, don't wanna go into that. So yeah, it's not prophecies, it's not speculation, it's just something that is gradually happening the same way it happened in global: Players hacking, Est not doing anything about it, same c.rap, and yeh, i have to say it, most of those hackers i've seen in the SS's and videos are the same old hackers using speed hacks back in global.

About the account hacking going arnd, that is old, it also hppnd in global, but now it seems to be getting outta hand. Allow me to say this: there was a rumor (it was never confirmed) that there was a way to get ur account info when doing a trade back in the global days, it never happened to me nor to anyone i knew, but still the rumor was there. Now i know Snowx knows a lot about the insides of Cabal, so he might be able to enlighten us a lil bit more if this is possible or not (I personally never believed this was possible).

So bottom line, some players are c.rap, some aren't (globals and na both included), Gameguard may be better than X-trap, but still, it's not perfect (as we can see in all the videos/ss's posted all over the place), and finally, the global server went to hell for 2 main reasons: EST's lack of management (there was a point when the server didn't even had a weekly maintenance, hell, not even monthly) AND player's lack of ethics (or whatever u wanna call it, it's the internet after all). And now all those players are here in NA, so yeh, expect the same crap to happen again, in a larger scale, since this speeds don't care about anything, they get their fun from not letting anyone else have fun in the game; again i point the finger at the countrief of Peru and Vietnam(referring to Viet players form global) as sad as it makes me to say it, it was a reality.

One more thing, i know i said this again, but here goes, if u really wanna know what happened in global, ask a player, most of us whom xfrd from global to NA and joined the forums have always been clean (there were some of us who even hunted hackers as a hobby, since it was the only thing we could do back in the day).

Thnx for reading. And plz, don't flame, some of us xfrds are not here to cause trouble, instead we just want to (wanted? I personally have already retired as have some others too) play peacefully.
    Sig: InfiCathi

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for the report, MamaMiaYoe, and sorry for the delayed response.

We'll investigate the issue and give the player any necessary actions.

Please continue to report these issues as you come across them.

~ [GM] Kato

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123