Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotted hackers of ch 20

Spotted hackers of ch 20

It happened again this morning. I saw two, all seem to use Speed movement hacking.
    Its been like that ever since that day I met the first one. When you kill it, system window shows that you "have defeated a GM Character". Just like this screenie that I took the first day I encountered one.

The IGN as you can see is GODxD, its lvl 10 if I do remember, obviously nationless. But why can it speak to us? it was also using the same movement speed hack but couldnt kill because of its level.

Hacker.jpg

Then earlier this morning while having a pk game with a friend, hackers appeared again.

I was able to capture a fraps video of them, although it was really lag I dont think I can use frap anymore BUT anyway I still got it and I think its evidence of hacking activity.

From the start of the video to 0:06 you'll see a FA attacking my friend with supah speed powah

Starting from 0:10 til then end is my encounter with a person I use to know, and I wouldve not found out who he/she was if it wasnt for my cap friend who told me the name.....

Guess who? >< BurningDove.
    According to my cap friend, person was guildless. So I dont know if this is one hacked account being used or is it the original owner.

I know its a very bad laggy video, its been like that everytime I use fraps, and im trying to fix it >< but its not fast forwarded or anything to atleast show you that the guys arent in normal movement speed.

Ive seen these hackers roam around in ch 20 since Wednesday and it makes me oh-so-curious whther or not this is related with the recent random hacking of accounts.
    Now for the big question.

What kind of hack is the screenie? GM capabilities. >< what if they really have a way to go through our accounts lke GM's?

This is a x2 speed video taken last thursday, different map and different player. IGN: WinterSoldier
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET01A7MUBMU
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-18-2011 at 04:34 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

even with that clear proof i bet the GMs still wont do anything about it. i have personalty seen 3 of my guild mates hacked right in front of my eyes. All there gear and weapons got NPCed and once they got control of there accounts again all of there gear and alz were gone

Well this is very sad Miavii, lets hope GMīs do something about it, and btw what Bigrick123 is saying is completly true, theres a new way of hacking so be carefull when u put ur item in the trade window, theres 2 ways to get ur stuff, like simulating that the trade was canceled and when u check ur inventory is gone, and the other ones is making u auto accept the trade, theres a lot of freaky stuff happening so everyone be carefull in trades! cya!

Wrong section

Nope, GM value does not allow access to accounts, and they wouldnt take randoms accounts, they would have taken spurs WI first, then dk and all the USD buyers accounts, they are not stupid. The reason they can talk with you is the GM value disables nation war filter, since its a client side function.

remember that from last year i believe; it has nothing to do with gaining access to other accounts, it just is mem address that holds the GM value and i guess the people in ch 20 just enable it.

i can assure you it does not allow access to accounts n such, just report the players war id n such. Banning them does not take any extra work compared to someone who doesnt use GM value, its the same. For the bots to hit whole map with AOE, they need to use GM value on the client side function, that just gives idea how often its used by 3rd party programs/bots
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    Well this is very sad Miavii, lets hope GMīs do something about it, and btw what Bigrick123 is saying is completly true, theres a new way of hacking so be carefull when u put ur item in the trade window, theres 2 ways to get ur stuff, like simulating that the trade was canceled and when u check ur inventory is gone, and the other ones is making u auto accept the trade, theres a lot of freaky stuff happening so everyone be carefull in trades! cya!
    We got our answer I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by titus View Post
    omg that is my fb. Got hacked few days ago and all gears gone suddenly. Happened to anyone too? or they jsut target me? He's been logging in n out of my acc for days. I get dced and cnt assess my account for sometimes up to 30mins. What should i do? and how r they doin this? Please help.
    you should hide yo kids
    hide yo wife
    and hide yo gear
    cuz they hackin errybody out here

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV4 View Post
    you should hide yo kids
    hide yo wife
    and hide yo gear
    cuz they hackin errybody out here
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by titus View Post
    omg that is my fb. Got hacked few days ago and all gears gone suddenly. Happened to anyone too? or they jsut target me? He's been logging in n out of my acc for days. I get dced and cnt assess my account for sometimes up to 30mins. What should i do? and how r they doin this? Please help.
    o.O

I insist, this is very weird and there is something new that we dont know, lets all be carefull, and in response of snowXz said, hackers are hackers but not stupid, they will not hack super acc they hack realtive good acc in order to be get normal items, and make money, they will not hack acc like Spurīs acc or DK`s acc cuz where u will sell their items? everybody will know who was, and u can get a traceable mark of who did it, im telling u guys i came from Global and a dude there even hacked the cash shop, that mthr fkrs now how to brake on to systems, dont rely in the simulated protection that offer the game itself, cuz every system has its failures nothing is perfect, and as i can see here SnowXs u have very good knowledge of how the GM hack works, so if u know that, and now a little bit about security systems, and servers u should know what im talking about. The idea is not to fight between each other, is just hear the warnings and wacht the problems that are happening right in front of our eyes cuz, so we can all be safe. And btw Ty Miavii for posting this thread cuz, it takes me back of my old days in hell, this is bad and if GMīs dont do something NOW this server will be doomed, and im sure of that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast