Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotted hackers of ch 20

Are you saying Global brought something here?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    I insist, this is very weird and there is something new that we dont know, lets all be carefull, and in response of snowXz said, hackers are hackers but not stupid, they will not hack super acc they hack realtive good acc in order to be get normal items, and make money, they will not hack acc like Spur´s acc or DK`s acc cuz where u will sell their items? everybody will know who was, and u can get a traceable mark of who did it, im telling u guys i came from Global and a dude there even hacked the cash shop, that mthr fkrs now how to brake on to systems, dont rely in the simulated protection that offer the game itself, cuz every system has its failures nothing is perfect, and as i can see here SnowXs u have very good knowledge of how the GM hack works, so if u know that, and now a little bit about security systems, and servers u should know what im talking about. The idea is not to fight between each other, is just hear the warnings and wacht the problems that are happening right in front of our eyes cuz, so we can all be safe. And btw Ty Miavii for posting this thread cuz, it takes me back of my old days in hell, this is bad and if GM´s dont do something NOW this server will be doomed, and im sure of that.
    doomed? 2012 globals ? i think the plethora of new games will be the resulting factor in any less then 1,000 people still playing decline. Lol.

but i mean yea okie then.

I dont see how this video relates to server integrity, you new here? This stuff has been possible since 08, Thx for spreading your global prophecies though. im kinda turned on..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I dont want to make a fight of a discussion the fact of the problem that we are facing, im playing cabal since global beta, im not new and Sn0xz im totally agree about that the new games will make a lot of ppl decline playing Cabal thats true, but what im saying is that the lack of presence of the GM´s in game is making all the ppl begin to miss behave, and for u guys to know one of the reasons that make us come here, the most important reason about the merge was the situation that GM´s there couldnt handle, it was the hacking engines, and the hackers, the dude that hacked the Item Shop there, was a well know hacker, and guess what, when they did the merge, they didnt ban him, he is here playing and enjoying himself, a lot of hackers came and they just change their names and now are opperating behind masks, u think this is some kind of bull I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, or im telling " prophecies" but if they didnt do nothing in 3 or 4 months prepare to be unable to lvl, farm, even make a shop in chan 5 ^^.

Lol, yea globals huge cash shop and GM moderation that was over run by "hackers", o wait your forgetting it was a 5 channel junk private server, as far as anyone is concerned they know how lacking the x-trap was compared to gameguard. Plus these public things were not created by cabal players to use, nobodys heard of this guy your referencing, the cash shop didnt even open for me when i was there, i dont know why your implying someone was hacking it major, it was probably minuscule to alz glitch that occured here in NA already.

btw i hardly doubt i would never be able to set up a shop, you forget dios? shop disconnection? i was the only one who did that and it was patched and character banned that it occured on, and global never got patched because they had planned on moving it by the time i got there. There was no control over me at lvl 10 in global i dont know why you suggest or imply im not secure to play as i want do as i want, wosrt case scenario would be reporting a character if i see someone pking in town, Lol? or crashing shop ect..

Thats the only way to solve it at the root, and yes i can tell you first hand GMs do moderate the channels invisible, i would know; during like 2-3 week period everytime i joined a trade chan where shops were, on alt accounts they were quickly removed and banned. They will square in on someone if they have enough reason to, im not worried about some rogue person at all..
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 06-18-2011 at 07:00 PM.

LOL well my friend this is for u to know Cabal Global wasnt a private server, and the dude that im refeering of, hacked the item shop in the Public server, and another thing u are forgetting now that im asumming that u are from global, there wasnt chan 5 it was chan 3 ^^, and another thing if u didnt now about that hack, about the hack of the item shop, u did not played cabal global dude XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    LOL well my friend this is for u to know Cabal Global wasnt a private server, and the dude that im refeering of, hacked the item shop in the Public server, and another thing u are forgetting now that im asumming that u are from global, there wasnt chan 5 it was chan 3 ^^, and another thing if u didnt now about that hack, about the hack of the item shop, u did not played cabal global dude XD.
    read real careful global, it was like a private server, because of lack of GM moderation you know, 0 ingame ever?; and also because of x-trap and the lack of protection that gameguard can offer compared to x-trap when it comes to sensitivity of spamming skills with client modifications. no im not from global i played there before it transferred, and i got a perfect evaluation video as well to compare and show the differences in NA and global when it comes to protection.

the Channel reference was 5 channels total. (no i did not hang out there forever, i went n tested the same things useable in NA compared to global)

hmm seems you cant count or smoke to much hashish.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...e-pre-transfer

the post is from 2010. i also had video demonstrating the lack of packet security on x-trap protected global server, although i cant find the link atm to the video and dont think it would be appropriate to link here.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 06-18-2011 at 07:22 PM.

There were speed hackers before but not as many as today, its like almost everyday you get to see one running around and disappearing all over the maps in ch 20
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

can i has a cat that like to sip ramen o.o

HAHAHAHA well again my friend, there was a time when GM´s where around, as im telling u, u just came to global played in the final days and then transfered, u dont have any idea, and u keep talking about the sensibility or the protection of the game, it seems u know a lot of this stuff or well thats what ur trying to show, u think u know about stuff that happened there, that are facts, and any other GLOBALS (thats how u call us), can tell u about it, well this was a thread opened with the idea of showing hackers in chan 20, i already told the expirience in global with hackers, and i was trying to make a warning to the comunity but it became a discussion about it, and it seems that ur giving us a lesson about the relative protection that give us GameGuard (u know a lot about it... weird ), now u told us, u didnt played global, as much as i did so u dont have any idea of how it was or what happened, and btw the item shop did work ^^.

Its pretty obv what happen to ur server

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast