Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove gameguard petition

we all should sign because having hacker and bots are more fun for making the game go BOOM! than all can commit suicide because its better than being chase by flaming torch by the cabal gamer who enjoy it.
    The cat go "Bang"
    The gun go"Meow"? wtf
    Poor gun.

yes plz remove, gameguard is just too much problems, x-trap was totally better >.<

i've no issues with botters or seen any hackers while im grinding in mf and pf. so far to me game guard works alot better then x trap

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    ill quit b4 i change, matter of fact i quit because of this weeks ago
    est can do w/e it wants but idk y ppl who want to keep gg keep posting here

seriously go away bros

edit: i would come back if they changed it
    Have fun trolling then, but please try and seem more intelligent than you do now. Full sentences help people understand you better and it keeps the average IQ up. Just an FYI. kthxbai.

removing gamegaurd is like telling ESTsoft to shutdown the server for cabal and dont worry their planning to do that soon so you get your wish

Quote Originally Posted by Daekin View Post
    Have fun trolling then, but please try and seem more intelligent than you do now. Full sentences help people understand you better and it keeps the average IQ up. Just an FYI. kthxbai.
    im glad i left such a strong impression on you that you couldnt help but use your 2nd post ever to respond to my response to your 1st post ever that was weeks ago. still with me?
    i hope my next finger movements have the same effect, really i do

you my fine hypocritical sir, can su.ck my di.ck
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

he must be stalking you..

again with the shutting down bob? so negative....

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    im glad i left such a strong impression on you that you couldnt help but use your 2nd post ever to respond to my response to your 1st post ever that was weeks ago. still with me?
    i hope my next finger movements have the same effect, really i do

you my fine hypocritical sir, can su.ck my di.ck
    About my low number of posts, I believe it's apparent that I'm new here. I haven't even been playing for a week (so my first post couldn't be weeks ago, now could it?), and what I'm on the forum most for is answers to my noob questions. Only, unlike most people, I read the threads that are already there, so most of my questions get answered. I have no need to post much. Post count doesn't matter much to me. I'm sorry it seems to be a big thing for you. I also have a busy life outside of the internet, so I don't happen to be on much. I'm sorry you live on here when you're not in school.

My first post was a response to the petition, giving people an option other than quitting a game they like playing. Not to you. You responded to me. I'm truly sorry you gave up a good game when the fix isn't really that hard (also, from what I hear, they updated GameGuard as well, so there aren't many problems anymore). I'm sorry that you're wasting your time with this if you've already given it up. Go back to trolling /a/ or something. It'll be a lot more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Daekin View Post
    About my low number of posts, I believe it's apparent that I'm new here. I haven't even been playing for a week (so my first post couldn't be weeks ago, now could it?), and what I'm on the forum most for is answers to my noob questions. Only, unlike most people, I read the threads that are already there, so most of my questions get answered. I have no need to post much. Post count doesn't matter much to me. I'm sorry it seems to be a big thing for you. I also have a busy life outside of the internet, so I don't happen to be on much. I'm sorry you live on here when you're not in school.

My first post was a response to the petition, giving people an option other than quitting a game they like playing. Not to you. You responded to me. I'm truly sorry you gave up a good game when the fix isn't really that hard (also, from what I hear, they updated GameGuard as well, so there aren't many problems anymore). I'm sorry that you're wasting your time with this if you've already given it up. Go back to trolling /a/ or something. It'll be a lot more rewarding.
    5/9 to 5/15 and now 5/16 yes sir it wasnt a full week but dont call me out on some estimating shi.t
    didnt read the rest of the post but thx for using your 3rd response to also converse with me

hop off my nutz

edit: read the rest, or at least some of it and you obviously missed my point, maybe you should process what you read
    i dont care enough to explain
    i dont even care enough to finish typ
    Last edited by Sonic; 05-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast