Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Remove gameguard petition

Quote Originally Posted by Daekin View Post
    About my low number of posts, I believe it's apparent that I'm new here. I haven't even been playing for a week (so my first post couldn't be weeks ago, now could it?), and what I'm on the forum most for is answers to my noob questions. Only, unlike most people, I read the threads that are already there, so most of my questions get answered. I have no need to post much. Post count doesn't matter much to me. I'm sorry it seems to be a big thing for you. I also have a busy life outside of the internet, so I don't happen to be on much. I'm sorry you live on here when you're not in school.

My first post was a response to the petition, giving people an option other than quitting a game they like playing. Not to you. You responded to me. I'm truly sorry you gave up a good game when the fix isn't really that hard (also, from what I hear, they updated GameGuard as well, so there aren't many problems anymore). I'm sorry that you're wasting your time with this if you've already given it up. Go back to trolling /a/ or something. It'll be a lot more rewarding.
    if you hanvt even played for 1 week than you dont know what sonic is talking about since u havnt experience any problems from gameguard so u shud piss off and take your stupid replys with you.

BUMP moving luckycharms thread down
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

Quote Originally Posted by ELBOB View Post
    if you hanvt even played for 1 week than you dont know what sonic is talking about since u havnt experience any problems from gameguard so u shud piss off and take your stupid replys with you.
    Please read my first post. I have played other games with GameGuard and had no problems. I said that. I also read the links he posted at the start of the thread, and I've read many other threads in other game forums. I'm not stupid here. So stop attacking me because I will attack back. kthxbai.

people only want gameguard gone so they can hack the game. I have several PC's many versions of windows andhave never had an issue with gameguard. Anyone who has a issue either has no idea how to operate a computer properly or is protesting with melicious intent.

Any thread questioning or trying to compremise game security should be removed or locked on sight.

Banned
    Ether, please read the first post as there are many things gets blocked by GamesGuard.
    I dislike botters as well, but if you look at port lux and fort ruina, botters are still running. However GG seems to perform better than X-trap from ogplanet.

Three things comes up to my mind right now that I have to shutdown to play cabal.
    Threatfire (active anti spy-ware malware)
    Avast! Anti virus
    Google Chrome (I like to surf the web while playing cabal at same time, I found that while running chrome / cabal, chrome would slow down significantly and cabal would often disconnect on its own).

100% signed.

I have avast on my laptop and have no problems.

Google crome. Hmm dont use it. I have no issues with firefox or explorer though.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    people only want gameguard gone so they can hack the game. I have several PC's many versions of windows andhave never had an issue with gameguard. Anyone who has a issue either has no idea how to operate a computer properly or is protesting with melicious intent.

Any thread questioning or trying to compremise game security should be removed or locked on sight.
    shut the fu.ck up dum ass
    i cant play cabal cuz of gg and i quit cuz of it
    but wtf, when i see ppl say some dum sh.it like that it just makes me wonder how people think

nvm dont care no more
    do you homie
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    shut the fu.ck up dum ass
    i cant play cabal cuz of gg and i quit cuz of it
    but wtf, when i see ppl say some dum sh.it like that it just makes me wonder how people think

nvm dont care no more
    do you homie
    So the person who says that the players opinions matter is being disrespectful towards other players posting their own opinion.

Good job hypocrite.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I have avast on my laptop and have no problems.

Google crome. Hmm dont use it. I have no issues with firefox or explorer though.
    idk about yours, but Avast anti virus kills gameguard process when I load cabal. then cabal will give you red alert that gg wasn't loaded.
    and indeed, internet explorer and firefox works while cabal runs but Chrome does not, Which is why I had to bring it up, because chrome isthe browser I prefer to use over anything else.

I would like to sign this petition the amount of times i have had problems with GG.....so SIGNED x 6000000

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast