Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making A FA for War

Making A FA for War

I want to know how to build a really good FA for war... what weapons and helm should i get to have a high crit rate and still do some good dmg...? and im also curious cuz i hear this alot.. is going heavy for FA a good thing? or not? i need your advice and opinions.. thx

Banned
    There is a lot of ways to build your FA,NEVER go armor FA NEVER EVER,it will only have high def...but if you want high def go for forcy. thats all i can say

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    There is a lot of ways to build your FA,NEVER go armor FA NEVER EVER,it will only have high def...but if you want high def go for forcy. thats all i can say
    C'mon now, I made an armor fa and it could duo every dungeon other than ft2, and solo rota.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    lol MFA just bad really bad,i made one a while back 174 now,MFA only came up to 933 m atk and 966 def,while my new battle FA has 1143 magic attack.which do you think is better? remember FA feeds on base.and duo you say? you must've been healing while he killed everything.

RedOsmium
    lol MFA just bad really bad,i made one a while back 174 now,MFA only came up to 933 m atk and 966 def,while my new battle FA has 1143 magic attack.which do you think is better? remember FA feeds on base.and duo you say? you must've been healing while he killed everything.
    I personally thing battle is better than everything if you get forci, but any of the 3 builds work. At 162 my armor fa had over 1k atk, 67 amp and 78 crit damage. It worked well enough.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

RedOsmium
    lol i loved your armor FA bro. It was awesome

lol @ this thread.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

So less cd is fine as long as I have at least 45 rate. And 40+ amps?

that's impossible, martial fa's have more base int meaning they have more base m.atk,
    the only way battle fa could have more m.atk was if they were higher lvl/better weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by ZarkPain View Post
    So less cd is fine as long as I have at least 45 rate. And 40+ amps?
    kinda depends on your build... but unless you use deathblow you wont have much critdmg
    and if u use deathblow your m.atk will suffer :<

shoot for 50 amp ^_^ 100+ cdi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    that's impossible, martial fa's have more base int meaning they have more base m.atk,
    the only way battle fa could have more m.atk was if they were higher lvl/better weapons...

kinda depends on your build... but unless you use deathblow you wont have much critdmg
    and if u use deathblow your m.atk will suffer :<

shoot for 50 amp ^_^ 100+ cdi
    lol i meant armor FA my bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast