Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEAR G.Ms Mercury +9 is glitched ?

DEAR G.Ms Mercury +9 is glitched ?

Made 22 attempts to +7 from +6 and all failed. I used core enhancer high from 6 to 7 Anyone in Mercury who crafted one successfully ?
    A lot of players in Mercury are losing legit alz ? And it's not only me, my guild mates had the same result.

If you did decrease the percentage, then please refund our alz. I ended up losing over 1.5b and I have a feeling it was done intentionally. No response = I quit game and taking out my friends also. NO Server transfer asking for patience, my patience has run out.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-29-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Its all risk and luck, unfortunately. EstSoft would never admit to any tampering and has full deniability.
    Sorry that you lost so much money though, that does .

Banned
    sup bromengski chess player. qq more? u should know more attempts doesnt mean a higher chance to succeed mang.

I have a very strong feeling they did it. And like I said it's not only me - 22 attempts is too much. My guild mates have had the same results. This clearly violates fair play where as in Venus an average of 400m players are getting to +7 easily. Either they refund my alz, fix the glitch or I am out and i am taking my friends with me. Like I said my patience has run out this time. Even a basic server transfer that was requested for months cannot be fixed. Either they refund or it's time to quit.

Is there atleast one player in Mercury that successfully crafted +9 ? It's obviously way better funded than Venus even with too many G.M materials still lingering there.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-29-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    sup bromengski chess player. qq more? u should know more attempts doesnt mean a higher chance to succeed mang.
    true story.

fml spent 400m and didn't even get it to +8

Banned
    dude stop qqing. U could get 20/20 heads when flipping a coin, but jus cuz u flipped the coin 20 times and tails has a 50% probability doesn't mean ull get tails.

in this case, +6-+7 is 10% and ur multiple attempts at +7 isn't gonna change that fact. So actually w/e, go rage quit game mang ur annoying anyways

yep I think I am right on this. they glitched intentionally. sign up for refund.

SIGMetal
    how does this have anything to do with +9? u didnt even +7 yet
    i spend 7.5B on my gloves and its +6 so stop complaining

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    yep I think I am right on this. they glitched intentionally. sign up for refund.
    get more retarded plz

NOT if you flip a coin with 2 heads and you are looking for a tail. But your brain too stupid to understand it. Learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    dude stop qqing. U could get 20/20 heads when flipping a coin, but jus cuz u flipped the coin 20 times and tails has a 50% probability doesn't mean ull get tails.

in this case, +6-+7 is 10% and ur multiple attempts at +7 isn't gonna change that fact. So actually w/e, go rage quit game mang ur annoying anyways
    SPUR spent 7.5b on gloves SIG Metal ? And avg venus is spending around 0.4b.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-29-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast