Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

Okay listen people blink won't help as much as you think it does. I mean it's good for transportation but who uses it in PVP or PVE unless your trying to get somewhere. Est Soft ATLEAST needs to give us the 5 rate and cd buff. FS have 300+ cd and always over 50% rate. Bladers get around 10% cd and cr on their moves. FB's have their 3 attack buffs. WA are just strong hitters with high def. and hp. FA have a magic attack buff we don't and they have our hp buff except it doesn't give them mp. They also hit super high and fast from a longer range. Wizzies are also good and we have a good bm2 but a 5 rate and 10 cd buff wouldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    WI's don't need a rate buff,they have spirit intension,just as effective as any rate buff for a fight.....now shush
    Who's gana use party buffs in pvp? Your not going to be in a party where ever you go using si all day. We need a rate and dmg buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    Give me a fs 2 bar
    Not everyone uploads vids of them 2 baring pluma. There is a bunch of beast FS in Cabal NA that can easily do it. Plus you guys can just aod for half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    Okay listen people blink won't help as much as you think it does. I mean it's good for transportation but who uses it in PVP or PVE unless your trying to get somewhere
    Stop whining about the standing pvps that wiz arent meant to tank for. Why do you think they have such a high mobility/high m.atk to compensate for low def/hp?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    Wizard stuns are not 100% in pve and rarely used in pvp! If you talk about new buffs.. I would like one that increase movement speed like holy water of traveler combo chases would be more effective then.
    Well first of all, I've both done it to other players and had it done to me as well on multiple occasions...so I know it's possible. Just because a lot of players don't do it doesn't mean it's not being done.....and probably for good reason because I don't think it fits in the normal combination of attack skills that most people use.

As for PVE, I've kept multiple mobs at the same time 100% unable to attack me many of times....no it's not 100% stun (more like 99%) but it might as well be 100% since the mob can't attack you before you can stun kill it to death.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    If you want to do that go to war channel.

Any class could do the same.
    o really? show me another vid of a different class on NA server that could "do the same"

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Well first of all, I've both done it to other players and had it done to me as well on multiple occasions...so I know it's possible. Just because a lot of players don't do it doesn't mean it's not being done.....and probably for good reason because I don't think it fits in the normal combination of attack skills that most people use.

As for PVE, I've kept multiple mobs at the same time 100% unable to attack me many of times....no it's not 100% stun (more like 99%) but it might as well be 100% since the mob can't attack you before you can stun kill it to death.
    I am sure it is done somewhere sometimes but stuns are not that amazing in pvp/pk as you claimed. It happens less at higher levels where players have high honor rank, frequent immunity and skillful combos. Not to mention the low dmg and short range attached that just makes them useless..

Imo stuns are useless outside of grinding as most bosses cant be stunned. While grinding, I agree that its pretty near 100% as long as it is in combo.. but how many wizards can constantly for hours combo past 15 to kill mobs in pi before they hit you.. not many ill say

I am just commenting on your previous statement that single out stun as one of the major qualities of wizard. (which is true but not perma stun)

I would like to add that stunning in nw can be quite effective coming from a wiz. Before i played wiz i swear they would stun me every time they hit me out of combo, and now that i play wiz myself i find that stunning stray opponents as they attempt to flee past me will buy me just enough time to get a combo going and defeat the target. Obviously a players skill and timing are important as well as a little luck but im sure at some point everyone in nw has said "effing wiz stunned me and i got killed". it has its uses but as zhuai stated its mainly in pve

Wizzys have small Ds

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    go to NW and tell me how much your party buffs are ineffective,regular pvping is just to test the dps of your combo and practice your combo timing,if you take pvp's serious then you need your head examined,all real fights take place in NW,so qq moar plox
    lol i just find this funny, when a WI uses SI everyone gets it so how does that make the WI stronger compared to others?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    WA is not op , WA is not op , WA is not op , ok ill stop lying to myself now.
    if u want a good wiz in pvp its very very very simple, just follow these steps.

start pvp blink fade off their screen then start combo on a mob, then triple blink combo into their screen shoot 2 lances and triple blink combo on mobs off their screen and repeat. very very simple theyll never get to combo u. see how ez it is to play a wi "in theory"
    I'm sorry but 1 v 1 pvp in this game is dead. On the other hand, wiz best boss solo, best solo dungeon, best in war with the right player ( not 1v1). You weren't just lying to yourself, you're in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    lol blink is also one of the best offenses. as long as the person I'm chasing doesn't have root or blink, I can usually blink/ dash combo them until they die
    if you get root, just relog.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast