Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

I think we can all agree that Wiz needs a new buff. The only people disagreeing is fs and warriors who don't want their place as master op class taken away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    I think we can all agree that Wiz needs a new buff. The only people disagreeing is fs and warriors who don't want their place as master op class taken away.
    I'm not sure if you even read the thread, but there are wiz implying they don't need it as well. (: Wiz already have blink and insane dps with a leg in war - allowing them to dish out a ton of damage at the same time having the 2nd best (next to root) chase/ escape skill.

Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    I'm not sure if you even read the thread, but there are wiz implying they don't need it as well. (: Wiz already have blink and insane dps with a leg in war - allowing them to dish out a ton of damage at the same time having the 2nd best (next to root) chase/ escape skill.
    Blink does not make you stronger it simply gives you the chance to run/chase someone. If they made blink untarget that that would be good too.

Banned
    Blink does not make you stronger it simply gives you the chance to run/chase someone. If they made blink untarget that that would be good too.
    It makes wiz stronger in the sense that you can't kill them unless the wiz sucks or they're rooted. And I never implied anywhere in my post blink made a wiz hit harder.

i think we can all agree that wiz needs a new buff. The only people disagreeing is fs and warriors who don't want their place as master op class taken away.
    i disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    It makes wiz stronger in the sense that you can't kill them unless the wiz sucks or they're rooted. And I never implied anywhere in my post blink made a wiz hit harder.
    Alright how about this, you take blink but give us all the hp and defence you guys have deal?

Banned
    Just ask for an archer blessing and u'll be fine^^ and that's why fa>wi lawl
    Last edited by Drew; 06-22-2011 at 05:43 PM.

This thread is still going.. Less argue more combo

EST SOFT make a 5 rate 10 dmg buff for wizards.

Wizard blink is so powerful that EST had to put more cool time on it! Wizard blink is so powerful that EST had to take out the resist unmovable UP +60%, which we use to get from Storm Guardian. Wizard BM2 is so powerful that EST had to take out the resist Down UP +60% Resist Knock Back UP +60% Resist Stun UP +60% from the Storm Guardian. Guess what? Now wizard BM2 is as useless as Lindsay Lohan's career. That's three key downgrades to wizards that hasn't been matched for any other classes. WA and BL has instant immunity so losing Storm Guardian wasn't that big of a deal. They also have higher HP and DEF, so losing resist unmovable up 60% isn't that big of a deal either. FA can get away from root, but even they have been affected a lot by the loss of Storm Guardian. FS and FB, like WA and BL are tanks most of the time so losing Storm Guardian hasn't affected them as greatly as wizards and FA. My whole point is wizards have been greatly weakened at so many levels, yet idiot trolls still can't see the obvious problems. All these trolls will say, wizards have blink. Yet, blink has been weakened by the increased cool time last year.

And now all classes can fade to cursor. Lets see all you idiot trolls use blink as an excuse now......

Oh crap, I almost forgot how our SP use to be unlimited and which also has been weakened by a cool time............I hate you EST!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Atheist; 06-22-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast