Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    anyone who stands next to a WI in bm2 taking 3/6 crits is the real moron. anyone who knows how to war owns any WI whose stupid enough to bm2 pvp
    Quote Originally Posted by MatriLOL View Post
    who ever said anything about bm2 pvp or having the person stand still next to the wiz? its not hard to doublecast while chasing you just have to manually time the 2nd skill a split second after the first. im talking pk and war, and what exactly do you do when a group of the opposing nation comes to steal a derk or boss from you? cancel your bm2 and go bm1/aura? you would be that dumb.
    let me start off by saying you're a moron, and i hope you're trolling

wiz bm2 pk is powerful if you know how to use it, especially when you can kill someone in 3 seconds with 3/6 crits, and in nw its the highest dps class to take a guard, and with a flawless pot my wiz destroyed people in seconds while in bm2...wiz dont need to be changed at all, and this new update with more hp will only further exaggerate the power of wiz especially in pve
    pk and war is pvp...
    pk=player killer thats in war
    pvp=player vs player still fighting players
    war= killing players....
    anyone can bm2 in war..unless to cheap to buy sp pot or don't have wiz to sp.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRhythm View Post
    wiz in bm2+m.amp pot run around playfully in war picking flower
    wiz saw fs and was very happy went to enjoy tea with fs but fs aod then bm2 and throw some flower back.
    wiz decided to play with warrior but got down cause warrior was a bully who like to knockdown with instant immunity and bm2 knockdown.
    wiz decided to play with fb but fb say no and root then skip around and say bye but came back again and mf and laugh at wiz for being a sissy.
    wiz was said but saw mrs.fa but fa said i dont like you u ugly fa fade+bm2+m.amp pot+mana condense+hp buff+aos so wiz ran away crying
    wiz saw bl and really hope bl will play with wiz but bl was like no me no likey bl bm2+intense blade+amp pot+instant immunity+crit buff+crushing blow so wiz cry and went to sleep.
    maybe some of you should read this...

wiz saw fs and was very happy went to enjoy tea with fs but fs aod then bm2 and throw some flower back.
    wiz decided to play with warrior but got down cause warrior was a bully who like to knockdown with instant immunity and bm2 knockdown.
    wiz decided to play with fb but fb say no and root then skip around and say bye but came back again and mf and laugh at wiz for being a sissy.
    wiz was said but saw mrs.fa but fa said i dont like you u ugly fa fade+bm2+m.amp pot+mana condense+hp buff+aos so wiz ran away crying
    wiz saw bl and really hope bl will play with wiz but bl was like no me no likey bl bm2+intense blade+amp pot+instant immunity+crit buff+crushing blow so wiz cry and went to sleep.
    I like your writing

let me start off by saying you're a moron, and i hope you're trolling

wiz bm2 pk is powerful if you know how to use it, especially when you can kill someone in 3 seconds with 3/6 crits, and in nw its the highest dps class to take a guard, and with a flawless pot my wiz destroyed people in seconds while in bm2...wiz dont need to be changed at all, and this new update with more hp will only further exaggerate the power of wiz especially in pve
    I don't get where you are going with this new update about the hp. EVERY class is getting the hp not only us so it won't make a difference. We need a 5 rate 10 dmg buff dont disagree. We only have 2 buffs we deserve a third that would help us a bit. FS have 300 + cd don't say thats not OP. CB it's self gives them 45 dmg. All we are getting is 10 dmg 5 rate. It's a perfect 3rd buff.

well obviously someone want wi to get nothing while the other class get something, what does having more hp have to do with pve...see the squishy wi

just gonna put this here again...because theres some sad people out there who are..>put words here<

just gonna put this here again...because theres some sad people out there who are..>put words here<
    All I know is that we need a 5 rate 10 dmg buff for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    All I know is that we need a 5 rate 10 dmg buff for sure.
    what i know for sure is........YOU WONT GET IT!!!!

screw this wiz need buff crap. just give wiz one attack skill
    when skill is used, all char (except wiz) on the map are killed, gears, alz and warehouse item dropped. the char is then deleted, account banned and finally ip banned
    cool down: 1 sec
    there, problem solved

what i know for sure is every class is gonna get more hp now people I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop crying like little girl who just lost her barbie.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast