Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

I get what you're saying and I completely agree with you. Its not fair for wizzies, but everyone else is blinded by 2 of the like 6 good wizzies in the game. Spur and XI who have unbelievable skill and gear. If another class had similar gear of the same kind, and the same skill, they wouldn't be so tough. Wizzies are if anything UNDER powered, the only reason they seem over powered is because there are a few people who actually have the gear and skill to make it work.

for those of you saying "Get better gear and get better at the game noob" I'm saying even with decent gear and good skill a wizard can get beaten by a n00b of another class with worse gear and less skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenmetsu View Post
    I get what you're saying and I completely agree with you. Its not fair for wizzies, but everyone else is blinded by 2 of the like 6 good wizzies in the game. Spur and XI who have unbelievable skill and gear. If another class had similar gear of the same kind, and the same skill, they wouldn't be so tough. Wizzies are if anything UNDER powered, the only reason they seem over powered is because there are a few people who actually have the gear and skill to make it work.

for those of you saying "Get better gear and get better at the game noob" I'm saying even with decent gear and good skill a wizard can get beaten by a n00b of another class with worse gear and less skill.
    i thought xi got the skills but mediocore gears only?

Quote Originally Posted by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo) View Post
    i thought xi got the skills but mediocore gears only?
    That's just on his/her Tier 3 character
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

that's the one im refering to anyway

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    I have a wiz in cabal and we need 2 new buffs. I'll explain why. Okay the first buff is 5 rate and 10 crit dmg. The second buff is 100 hp and 50 defense.

Other classes have rate and dmg buffs and moves and we don't. Also other classes have around 200-300hp or even more hp then us. BL's and WA's have 2 buffs that give them around 100 defense and 200hp. FS have crushing blow which gives them a nice amount of crit rate and dmg. Also SS and SG have crit damage + 100 and +50 on them. Other classes also have astral weapons like FA and FS. I think we are the only class without an attack or in this case magic attack buff. We only have 2 buffs, what's there to stack at 140 or 170.
    Every classes have their advantage and disadvantage, but you just mention about the disadvantage about WI, dont forget WI still have high reg, mass, SI, AoFC... Also compare WI to other class, their dps is decent and their bm2 dmg is the best for pve. Thinking about other class have their own disadvantage. like u said FS got rate n dmg buff, but they got the lowest base in the game, even we use dual forcy weapon at 170, we barely hit 1k base att, but think about WI at 170 when u use dual lapis already 1k+...

Quote Originally Posted by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo) View Post
    that's the one im refering to anyway
    Oh, okay.
    I think Tenmetsu was referring to "XI" though, the 180 WI in Seireitei.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    Every classes have their advantage and disadvantage, but you just mention about the disadvantage about WI, dont forget WI still have high reg, mass, SI, AoFC... Also compare WI to other class, their dps is decent and their bm2 dmg is the best for pve. Thinking about other class have their own disadvantage. like u said FS got rate n dmg buff, but they got the lowest base in the game, even we use dual forcy weapon at 170, we barely hit 1k base att, but think about WI at 170 when u use dual lapis already 1k+...
    i dont think u see this correctly

wi dual lapis 40cd? thats 1k matk and 80cd
    fs dual forcy 20cd? thats 1k matk and 40cd + 24rate +45cd from buffs
    clearly no comparison

Fs has the def and crits tht might make them OP against others, but in terms of who can dish out faster damage the FS is just lacking. So I dont think WI would need a dmg/rate buff, that would only break the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dont think u see this correctly

wi dual lapis 40cd? thats 1k matk and 80cd
    fs dual forcy 20cd? thats 1k matk and 40cd + 24rate +45cd from buffs
    clearly no comparison
    WI dual lapis 40cd+11, 24/15 helm, merg+rol+2, k-red, cr+2 x2,eos+7: 1040+m.att, 185%dmg, 53%rate
    FS dual forcy 20cd+11, 40/7 helm, merg+ rof+10x3, k-red, eof+7: 1040att, 186%dmg, 56%rate

both base on lv169 stats with forcy amp stats, FS got 1 more %dmg and 3 more% dmg, but u need spend more alz on gear?
    You sure there's no comparsion?

p.s: Btw WizForce asking when we coming out again for yumcha =P

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    WI dual lapis 40cd+11, 24/15 helm, merg+rol+2, k-red, cr+2 x2,eos+7: 1040+m.att, 185%dmg, 53%rate
    FS dual forcy 20cd+11, 40/7 helm, merg+ rof+10x3, k-red, eof+7: 1040att, 186%dmg, 56%rate

both base on lv169 stats with forcy amp stats, FS got 1 more %dmg and 3 more% dmg, but u need spend more alz on gear?
    You sure there's no comparsion?

p.s: Btw WizForce asking when we coming out again for yumcha =P
    we can go yumcha whenever he wants. u forgot the mention the HP and Def difference =)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast