Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    wa is not op , wa is not op , wa is not op , ok ill stop lying to myself now.
    If u want a good wiz in pvp its very very very simple, just follow these steps.

Start pvp blink fade off their screen then start combo on a mob, then triple blink combo into their screen shoot 2 lances and triple blink combo on mobs off their screen and repeat. Very very simple theyll never get to combo u. See how ez it is to play a wi "in theory"
    hahahahah!

Qft

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

I still want the crit rate and dmg buff every other class has one. FS's "Crushing Blade" gives them 45% crit dmg and 15% crit rate and that's not OP? Not to mention SG and SS give them 50% and 100% crit dmg. It's 5 rate and 10 dmg. That is all. We won't be any more stronger because of it. FS 1 hit in pvp don't say we would become more OP just because of that. FB's can stack all 3 gives the so much rate and dmg. BL have them on their moves. Can't you see. Any dash move that comes to your opponent from a distance can make blink useless, unless your using it to run away.
    Last edited by wizzys; 06-20-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    I still want the crit rate and dmg buff every other class has one. FS's "Crushing Blade" gives them 45% crit dmg and 15% crit rate and that's not OP? Not to mention SG and SS give them 50% and 100% crit dmg. It's 5 rate and 10 dmg. That is all. We won't be any more stronger because of it. FS 1 hit in pvp don't say we would become more OP just because of that. FB's can stack all 3 gives the so much rate and dmg. BL have them on their moves. Can't you see. NOBODY fades and blinks in pvp honestly if your relying on that to win your pvp your a noob.
    Uninstall please.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    Uninstall please.
    LOL I'm not talking about spur's comment btw. I'm talking about the people commenting saying you guys have advantage with blink.

LOL I'm not talking about spur's comment btw. I'm talking about the people commenting saying you guys have advantage with blink.
    LOL!! nuff said.

I still want the crit rate and dmg buff every other class has one. FS's "Crushing Blade" gives them 45% crit dmg and 15% crit rate and that's not OP? Not to mention SG and SS give them 50% and 100% crit dmg. It's 5 rate and 10 dmg. That is all. We won't be any more stronger because of it. FS 1 hit in pvp don't say we would become more OP just because of that. FB's can stack all 3 gives the so much rate and dmg. BL have them on their moves. Can't you see. Any dash move that comes to your opponent from a distance can make blink useless, unless your using it to run away.
    I really don't get why you want these buffs.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

PVP is suppose to last 3 minutes not fuxing 7 seconds. How can you honestly display skill when you only go 1-5 on your skill bar. Please stop editing your posts meng.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    PVP is suppose to last 3 minutes not fuxing 7 seconds. How can you honestly display skill when you only go 1-5 on your skill bar. Please stop editing your posts meng.
    If you want to do that go to war channel.

Quote Originally Posted by I see what you did there View Post
    This is why Wizards do not need any other buffs.

Any class could do the same.

Any class could do the same.
    Give me a fs 2 bar

Plan and simple, YOU WILL NOT GET IT!!!

low def= BLINK run away heal come back try again o.o

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast