Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

I have a wiz in cabal and we need 2 new buffs. I'll explain why. Okay the first buff is 5 rate and 10 crit dmg. The second buff is 100 hp and 50 defense.

Other classes have rate and dmg buffs and moves and we don't. Also other classes have around 200-300hp or even more hp then us. BL's and WA's have 2 buffs that give them around 100 defense and 200hp. FS have crushing blow which gives them a nice amount of crit rate and dmg. Also SS and SG have crit damage + 100 and +50 on them. Other classes also have astral weapons like FA and FS. I think we are the only class without an attack or in this case magic attack buff. We only have 2 buffs, what's there to stack at 140 or 170.

If WI had those buffs, they would be way overpowered; even more so than they already are.
    Also, if you really want a class with those buffs, you really should consider re-rolling to another class.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    u have the best defense in this game, run away, blink (instant lag, or so it seems, for the foes) ftw!^^

Other classes 'need' dmg/rate buffs.

lol wizzy needs nothing besides an hp buff or matk buff. not both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Oooooooor....you can go buy a rate slot orb and extend it and a piece of forcy will and upgrade it to +11

problem solved
    Why would I need a forcy will that's a garbage weapon I already have pc dmg + 12 and a rate orb. Your not getting the point, other classes have more crit dmg/rate, hp and more buffs. @Drew, blinking doesn't make our defense higher... we need a buff. @Jone Why would I switch to another class? We are not overpowered look at WA and FS they 1 hit my squishy ass. All I'm asking for is a rate/dmg buff and a defense/hp buff and estsoft needs to make that happen. We won't be 2x stronger because of that we will be balanced with the other classes.

I'm perfectly content with my wiz the way it is. I think if you feel your wiz is lacking in buffs and doesn't have the playability of other classes its player error not class...perhaps wiz is not for you?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    Why would I need a forcy will that's a garbage weapon
    logic

Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    I'm perfectly content with my wiz the way it is. I think if you feel your wiz is lacking in buffs and doesn't have the playability of other classes its player error not class...perhaps wiz is not for you?
    They still need those 2 buffs. It's not like were going to be OP after those buffs. It's only fair, other classes like I explained above have buffs that give them 45% dmg, moves that hit 100% crit dmg. Also 200 hp and 100 defense with aura barrier and iron skin and there not OP? Warriors have the second best defense, the highest hp, probably the strongest hit. FS crit more than half your HP and got their "Mighty Wish" buff. FB's can stack all three attack buffs at 170. I mean come on wizzies need those 2 buffs. If it were only 1 of them I'd want the defense and hp one more because we lack those 2 stats. We have the least buffs, least defense, and least hp. Estsoft needs to give us these 2 buffs.

Magic user class is supposed to be squishy o.o
    Wiz already excels in pve, so giving us crit buff would be more op. You're thinking too much about pvp, which I could care less about because it proves nothing. Crit, crit, win.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast