Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    u do not become best of your class cause u used USD. u only get called an alz buyer cause u became best of your class.

y are u comparing a junk WA vs a junk WI? neither of them can be best at any bosses
    That because what most people in cabal are wearing, osm/mystic grade gears. And out of all class wiz will have the easiest time solo boss, war, and dungeon with them gears. Not everyone has the gears like the "BEST" as you put it.

I find it funny this is coming from an FS with almost no knowledge of Wiz class our his own fs class for that matter. You guys say our bm2 is amazing, well guess what we cant stay in bm2 forever. Neither is it effective in pk/nw/pvp. SI all classes get it as it's a party buff, and useless pve wise. So what do we have that fills in the gap of other classes superior def/hp and dmg. Only people who haven't played a wiz and refuse to give them an equalizer buff will say we don't need one. You guys are talking like wiz are some kind of party buff slave that only exists in party's and should leave the pvp and pk to the superior classes.

Well it's time est soft gave us what we deserved after so many nerfs. Wiz keep this thread going. If Spur is agreeing then you guys have nothing more to say.

wiz in bm2+m.amp pot run around playfully in war picking flower
    wiz saw fs and was very happy went to enjoy tea with fs but fs aod then bm2 and throw some flower back.
    wiz decided to play with warrior but got down cause warrior was a bully who like to knockdown with instant immunity and bm2 knockdown.
    wiz decided to play with fb but fb say no and root then skip around and say bye but came back again and mf and laugh at wiz for being a sissy.
    wiz was said but saw mrs.fa but fa said i dont like you u ugly fa fade+bm2+m.amp pot+mana condense+hp buff+aos so wiz ran away crying
    wiz saw bl and really hope bl will play with wiz but bl was like no me no likey bl bm2+intense blade+amp pot+instant immunity+crit buff+crushing blow so wiz cry and went to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRhythm View Post
    still no cat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpBHsAFMyow
    meow

Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    omg good thing it wasnt the 10hr one >.<

you asked for a cat not a headache

Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    you asked for a cat not a headache
    lol true thats why im happy with that one :P

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    If WI had those buffs, they would be way overpowered; even more so than they already are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    u have the best defense in this game, run away, blink (instant lag, or so it seems, for the foes) ftw!^^
    WORD

Better/more buffs will make WI even more OP.
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

fade to cursor+dash=faster and make them retarget you

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by MatriLOL View Post
    let me start off by saying you're a moron, and i hope you're trolling

wiz bm2 pk is powerful if you know how to use it, especially when you can kill someone in 3 seconds with 3/6 crits, and in nw its the highest dps class to take a guard, and with a flawless pot my wiz destroyed people in seconds while in bm2...wiz dont need to be changed at all, and this new update with more hp will only further exaggerate the power of wiz especially in pve
    anyone who stands next to a WI in bm2 taking 3/6 crits is the real moron. anyone who knows how to war owns any WI whose stupid enough to bm2 pvp

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast