Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I've Realized About Wizzy's

Quote Originally Posted by wizzys View Post
    They still need those 2 buffs. It's not like were going to be OP after those buffs. It's only fair, other classes like I explained above have buffs that give them 45% dmg, moves that hit 100% crit dmg. Also 200 hp and 100 defense with aura barrier and iron skin and there not OP? Warriors have the second best defense, the highest hp, probably the strongest hit. FS crit more than half your HP and got their "Mighty Wish" buff. FB's can stack all three attack buffs at 170. I mean come on wizzies need those 2 buffs. If it were only 1 of them I'd want the defense and hp one more because we lack those 2 stats. We have the least buffs, least defense, and least hp. Estsoft needs to give us these 2 buffs.
    Personally I agree that wizards are squishy. They are also very hard to gear because it is the only class that lack critical mechanism (WA have pc) with lowest defense.

However, we do not need more buffs. In fact 4 great buffs are already on wizard (regen, si, sp). Next major update will introduce more hp which will reduce chance of getting 2 hit

You must realize that wizard has been nerfed so much because of its potential. With proper technique you can still stand up in your fights.

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    Personally I agree that wizards are squishy. They are also very hard to gear because it is the only class that lack critical mechanism (WA have pc) with lowest defense.

However, we do not need more buffs. In fact 4 great buffs are already on wizard (regen, si, sp). Next major update will introduce more hp which will reduce chance of getting 2 hit

You must realize that wizard has been nerfed so much because of its potential. With proper technique you can still stand up in your fights.
    Let's not forget that other classes are going to get HP also. Other classes do not have to try as hard as us. If we have to try harder than other classes then we have the disadvantage. I'm not asking for something that will make us win in pvp. I'm just asking for something that will make us equal to other classes.

wa need a crit rate/dmg buff also for they lack both, their ms also needs to add 350 mp along with the hp, they need a stun other than fk

Let's not forget that other classes are going to get HP also. Other classes do not have to try as hard as us. If we have to try harder than other classes then we have the disadvantage. I'm not asking for something that will make us win in pvp. I'm just asking for something that will make us equal to other classes.
    your thinking about pvp to much, either get over it or make an FS

Quote Originally Posted by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo) View Post
    wa need a crit rate/dmg buff also for they lack both, their ms also needs to add 350 mp along with the hp, they need a stun other than fk
    Actually you guys are OP enough. I know what your trying to prove but your point is irrelivant. All I am saying is that we need these 2 buffs. WA already have amazing buffs and party buffs along with shorts. Wizzies are squishy and die to fast. Is 100hp and 50 defense going to make us the best class in the game? Definately not. 5 rate and 10 dmg isn't much compared to what crushing blow gives you. Not to mention BL and FS they have crit dmg and rate on their moves and I'm talking about 50-100% crit dmg and 10% rate. FB's have the 3 attack buffs giving them a massive amount of rate and crit dmg. @stealth305 You just posted the same thing as other people did, why would I switch to another class if they can make this class equal to any other class. WA and FS have around 300-500hp and 200 defense more than us.
    Last edited by wizzys; 06-19-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Banned
    fs should have crushing blade upgraded to add 50% max crit rate and another 70% rate (so they can have 99% w/o rings), then we take ss and add 300% cd to it to = 400% then change its cast and cd to 0.5 sec.
    so overall you have 99% rate and 445% dmg constantly, still not including gear and accessories. Then after that you can give wiz an extra 500 def and m.atk (only reason we won't give them a rate buff is cuz then it would just be too easy )

Actually you guys are OP enough. I know what your trying to prove but your point is irrelivant. All I am saying is that we need these 2 buffs. WA already have amazing buffs and party buffs along with shorts. Wizzies are squishy and die to fast. Is 100hp and 50 defense going to make us the best class in the game? Definately not. 5 rate and 10 dmg isn't much compared to what crushing blow gives you. Not to mention BL and FS they have crit dmg and rate on their moves and I'm talking about 50-100% crit dmg and 10% rate. FB's have the 3 attack buffs giving them a massive amount of rate and crit dmg. @stealth305 You just posted the same thing as other people did, why would I switch to another class if they can make this class equal to any other class. WA and FS have around 300-500hp and 200 defense more than us.
    1. crushing blow isnt a buff its a bm2 skill- anyway it is single target only
    2. wizzies have good buffs and shorts also - si, sp, aofc
    3. w/o the dmg on fs skills they would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ balls

forgot to add wizz alrdy has high base m.att just like war has high base att

Shadow Titanium
    I'll give you those buff, you give me blink ok?

now repeat after me, WA is not op, WA is not op.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    wi have blink
    This is truth Using it properly gives you a lot of advantage.

Let's not forget that other classes are going to get HP also
    The hp benefit they gain is not as much as it is for wi/fa.

Shadow Titanium
    Why shouldn't wiz think about pvp ? We lose to all others class in pvp, just take FA as an example. They have higher def, hp (about 300 idk someone tell me ), 10 more amp for lances, equal or more matk if they use martial, more cd, better finisher skill.... It is just impossible for WI to win against FA in pvp.
    In war and free pvp, all that Wi have that is an advantage for them is BLINK and this BLINK have to make up for like 200-250 def and 1000k hp if you go against a WA also remember that WI don't have a finishing skill (sometime in war if a finishing skill crit on u, u better run fast). Wi bm1 is weak too (with fs bm1 are the weakest) and bm2 isn't good anymore for pvp in war.
    IDK if it is a good idea if wiz has new buff but it is reasonable for wiz to have more hp addition every grade :> or maybe 1 more range on skills or a bm1 that is like fb bm1 (kidding hehe)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast