Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: account got block/hack/lost items

account got block/hack/lost items

this is xxxchimxexe 176 blader from venus. i am posting this thread because there are problems out there for many user. There are peoples got hack, block, even lose items "including items that hacker can't get they brake it out". My account got block g/m working on it "n/p". The other 2 friends also got block g/m also working on it. Please take a look at it as soon as possible. My 2 wizzies friend got hack and have nothing left in the account except core that hacker break items out. i believe people out there have the same problems too. For those account block i believe the hacker can't get in and try so many time tat why account get block. So please g/m work little bit harder for our cabal community thank you

wow amazing story
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Welcome to the club broski. My tickets been 'in process' since last week.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    +1

Epic ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    same

...didn't you hear, it's all your faults for using illeagle third party programs...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Nah bro it's your fault for getting hacked.. Not blocked...

Sig by LunaKiara*

Nah they tried hacking me but i signed on too fast for them and booted them off the account, the funny thing is I never have used third party programs or purchased items for cash, aside from in-game shop. EST just fails.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

...interesting theory, that and the one about the disgruntled ex-GM of EST who is taking out revenge. Heres the deal though. we don't really give a horses azz why, just fix your freakin mess already..

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    ...interesting theory, that and the one about the disgruntled ex-GM of EST who is taking out revenge. Heres the deal though. we don't really give a horses azz why, just fix your freakin mess already..

Yea!! And unblock my damn account!

Sig by LunaKiara*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast