Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm sick of ppls saying Wizards are overpowered

Root+Darkness murders any class except a archer. Lvl 9 sod, 18 Abyssal, *main objective keeping them knocked down* so dashing in a 2 range using force stab, illusion stab, impact stab dash away all in a combo motion. dash combo to a mob re-target on main target repeat, and for quicker dps throw in force assault, force slash for the 124 dot.

With darkness in effect withr oot, caution zone is 6 to 5 paces due to lances and cannons.

I'll make a vid on this not to long from now.
    IGN: Angel

SIGMetal
    it is time to remove dash from my skill bar. i wonder wat i can stick in its slot

Banned
    wizards are actually very strong but when it comes to fighting WA/FS with 1k def or higher ur crit dmg and base attack is really low so maybe giving wi mana condense would be ok but wi's are not weak or op

Quote Originally Posted by runescape View Post
    wizards are actually very strong but when it comes to fighting WA/FS with 1k def or higher ur crit dmg and base attack is really low so maybe giving wi mana condense would be ok but wi's are not weak or op
    inbeforesssg

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Ofc WI are op, they have more intelligence.

Shadow Titanium
    Fade to cursor help every class but not wiz so it is a disadvantage of wiz
    Fade dash is faster than dash walk.
    The reason that you guy think wiz is overpower in war is because most wiz have good gear or have a lot of experience in war because we are squishy so we always improve ourself not like those tanker who only know to go to the fight and die like a stupid ass. Another reason is because the difference in gear. Wiz is the class that a lot of people was rerolling that is why our gear is always above average while others class they don't this is the reason why wiz can get lots of point in war (to kill noobies). When everyone has good gear and know how to play, wiz will not be able to get bringer anymore (proof: t5 wiz isn't the best class for bringer cause everyone gear and experience is good enough).

Banned
    xi already proved that its all out skill as wi in war, crappy gears yet still be able to pwn everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    Ofc WI are op, they have more intelligence.

Just want you to know I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    lol,everyone re-rolled wizzy cuz of they wanted 7/40 pherys from weod

yeah,I'm sure it had nothing to do with his massive rate resist
    course not look at him killing that no skill delay hacker

wiz in bm2+m.amp pot run around playfully in war picking flower
    wiz saw fs and was very happy went to enjoy tea with fs but fs aod then bm2 and throw some flower back.
    wiz decided to play with warrior but got down cause warrior was a bully who like to knockdown with instant immunity and bm2 knockdown.
    wiz decided to play with fb but fb say no and root then skip around and say bye but came back again and mf and laugh at wiz for being a sissy.
    wiz was said but saw mrs.fa but fa said i dont like you u ugly fa fade+bm2+m.amp pot+mana condense+hp buff+aos so wiz ran away crying
    wiz saw bl and really hope bl will play with wiz but bl was like no me no likey bl bm2+intense blade+amp pot+instant immunity+crit buff+crushing blow so wiz cry and went to sleep.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast