Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hacker at it right now... ch 16 venus

sad thing is, i pm'd 2 gms that were on forums, neither showed up in ch 16 to check it out for themselves... nor answered or anything.

found out it was Cahos when i noticed my other account logging on, and walking over to them, got on just in time to kick him off it.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

go watch 10hr nyan cat it is awesome it will .................................................. ....
    .................................................. ................
    .................................................. ...........................make you feel like you been thru hell...................

serious stuff meng

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

good news is gms are admitting it may not all be user error and are looking into it. who knows if anything will be done any time soon =/

guaranteed its not user error... i watched this guy go through about 3-4 accounts tonight... as much as hes selling, i highly doubt that many users have done something wrong at one time.

yea but the fact that they openly addressed the fact that something fishy IS happening is a step in the right direction. slow progress is at least some progress

Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    yea but the fact that they openly addressed the fact that something fishy IS happening is a step in the right direction. slow progress is at least some progress
    Yea but now what?
    We just sit around and wait for EST to "fix" everything! How do we protect ourselves? Sub passwords are obs.... So do we just sit back and hope that we dont get hacked why EST claims to be "fixing" the problem?

Years of work could be lost because EST is failing to preform their job. Threads have been being posted about this for almost 2 good weeks now and no major steps have been taken to fix the problem...And if you are one of the unlucky ones who does get hacked what do you do? Send in a help desk ticket? We ALL know how useless that it. EST does not answer tickets and we expect them to answer this?

GG....Looks like a lot MORE people are going to be quitting, because of EST lack of ability to preform their job.

the account that i had to kick the hacker off from hadn't been logged onto in while, and when it has been logged into it was on my other computer, which was just to sp myself because that computer is old, with a freshly reformatted hd, theres no possible way that that computer is infected with anything, ive only ever turned it on to sp myself and be a placeholder in party.

i dont know how hes picking his victims, but theres an issue somewhere with security. about half my guild was watching and most of them up and said eff it, and probably wont be logging on again. one hacker is about to bring down this whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    the account that i had to kick the hacker off from hadn't been logged onto in while, and when it has been logged into it was on my other computer, which was just to sp myself because that computer is old, with a freshly reformatted hd, theres no possible way that that computer is infected with anything, ive only ever turned it on to sp myself and be a placeholder in party.

i dont know how hes picking his victims, but theres an issue somewhere with security. about half my guild was watching and most of them up and said eff it, and probably wont be logging on again. one hacker is about to bring down this whole game.
    By the sounds of things....Its something on ESTs end, ability to access information....Does not sound like your save regardless if you log into cabal....

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker101 View Post
    By the sounds of things....Its something on ESTs end, ability to access information....Does not sound like your save regardless if you log into cabal....
    im almost positive its on their end. and i dont think the person knows anything but information about the accounts, otherwise if it was an actual player he would be choosing higher end people to steal, but it seems fairly random.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast