Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hacker at it right now... ch 16 venus

wonder how is est planning to solve this problem and what form of compensation, if any, would they give to the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo) View Post
    wonder how is est planning to solve this problem and what form of compensation, if any, would they give to the victims.
    They are not going to give the victims anything.... Look at EST's history... They have done nothing for us in the sense of fixing their wrongs. Look back to the Mail Glitch... That was MONTHS ago yet people still have not been giving their times back, and HD tickets STILL not answered from that, and we expect EST to help us now?
    Hell We will be lucky of they fix this before it ruins Cabal more then it already has. Dead game just gets deader?

can i get a, say 1month roll-back?

then 10 "EST TOOK MY EPIC DROPS CAUSE OF ROLLBACK" threads pop up per day and more ppl quit

and this is about all i could get from tonight between kicking him off the wiz and trying fraps working.

Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    See, it was probably the movie, transferred a virus to your computer via netflix, hide yo kids, hide yo free rentals, they hackin errbody out here.
    Read the notice and shut the Fk up ^^ bcuz u cant understand how the other hackers like u are doing this, it doesnt mean that is not happening Mr.Fail Hacker ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    i dont know how hes picking his victims, but theres an issue somewhere with security. about half my guild was watching and most of them up and said eff it, and probably wont be logging on again. one hacker is about to bring down this whole game.
    As much as i don't wanna put my nose into this, the way I look at this (yeah, my theory), he's picking on those who are not active at all (prolly thinking he's doing the servers a service by cleaning up the dormant accounts, lol, just so happened that they're alts of the active ones). So "not logging on" would all the more invite him (or them) to it...now how did he get all the account info and status? afaik, in the absence of keylogs and account info sharing, only the est database (and the account owner) SHOULD hold those info intact. If it's inside job or that disgruntled fired ex-gm, then woe to all of us

Not sure how this hacker is doing this, but I just got hacked the other day also. I've been active, do not share account, and def. do not have a virus since I just formated my PC and installed new Windows. Barely have anything on here yet cept for Cabal, Office, and Adobe CS5 installed. Seems like Drew got a good point there. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that I can't do crap with the new update. And that's the reason I started to play agian. Oh well......

wonder if i've been hacked also eh even if i am gives me more reason not to log in forum is more funner than the dumb game.

haxorz? in ma cabalz? NEVER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast