Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for Episode VI

Post Predictions for Episode VI

I would like to hear everyone's input about their predictions for the Episode VI update. Mostly, I would like to hear what everyone has to say about whether Episode VI will revive the Cabal community or will it be the final nail in the coffin to a game that's already anything but dead.

what has two thumbs and loves to be cynical, that guyyyy.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by WheeMan View Post
    whether Episode VI will revive the Cabal community or will it be the final nail in the coffin to a game that's already anything but dead.

Huh?

Banned
    if they screw the heavies and martials, that's it. And if they only give the enchant safeguards to the winners and not in cs, then that's also part of the nail^^ cuz then u won't be talking of parity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    if they screw the heavies and martials, that's it. And if they only give the enchant safeguards to the winners and not in cs, then that's also part of the nail^^ cuz then u won't be talking of parity.
    What he said,if they mess up Heavy and Martial build,they mess up the fun of cabal.

I would like to hear everyone's input about their predictions for the Episode VI update. Mostly, I would like to hear what everyone has to say about whether Episode VI will revive the Cabal community or will it be the final nail in the coffin to a game that's already anything but dead.
    lol .

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    they wont u can still have a off class build for example my FB is a heavy build with osm armor. he can still have armor if i dont make that armor class specified. But if u don't make the armor class specified u don't get the hp stats for the armor. but if it is class specified the armor will say wat class it is for, for example if the armor is classified to a FS the suit will say osmium armorsuit(FS) and that is how we know the armor is specified to a class if it has nothing specified to a class any class that meets is required stats can still ware that piece of equipment. hope this helps with your question.

Hmm.. the game is still going and will receive more major updates (new merc, the oaths, new rides, new pi dungeon?) I think. Its true cbl2 look promising but do not forget cbl1 still has large player base that are relatively happy with the game (EU, KR for ex) and surely they would not abandon this game just because NA status is not on par.

a game that's already anything but dead.
    Just enjoy it for what its worth. No need to be passionate over something virtual.

+1 ^ =]

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    lol .
    you ditched me in CA...thanks, ass hat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast