Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New ideas for weapons, skills, and other misc. stuff thats needs to be improved

Um, about the maps... that's what premium/ BB+ are for. You can move to keypoints using the GPS warp system; another plus is you could warp between maps. Personally, I don't mind moving around by foot, since you get to enjoy the terrain and all.

Exclamation

the whole elves thing is G@Y, this is not world of war-craft. this is an excellent game so don't ruin it no. and the teleport mini stations, if your a premium user you get that so no we already have that. get off the suggestion forum you retard.
    thanks for listening
    Last edited by Ninjahunter; 05-14-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: beyond the point

im not a premium user becuz i dont have alot of money like u have to be a premium user. It is an excellent game to some extent. u dont have call names when this is a suggestion corner. so um its not like u coming up with ideas. i think it would be nice to have a diff race for a change. or have them to change a color or too. everybody in this world is not white and asian give us brown or black too....for skin color. the gps warp system is really pricey to just use one of those things. thats why i said to have the mini-teleporters instead of using the gps orbs. they cost too much and a waste in my opinion. No, i wasnt trying to make it like warcraft. if they did it probably would be alot better. i never played wow nor do i care to play it. i love cabal but there are also room for changes for better gameplay.

"ITs better to suggest to give ideas than a retard who doesn give one who just sits there and criticize others becuz they are an epic failure of giving good suggestions and ideas"

you don't even need money for premmy if you can buy blessing beads +

how much does it cost. cuz i think its real expensive to buy

Titanium
    not another class!

14x BL-11XFS-13xWI-12xWA-14xFB-14xFA
    Venus
    Co-Leader: Defiance

brown and black are the same thing theyfried chicken so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!! you uneducated retard, and also youdidnt mention indians so you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

I hate you i hate you i hate you raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahunter View Post
    brown and black are the same thing theyfried chicken so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!! you uneducated retard, and also youdidnt mention indians so you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.
    Yo Bro, brown people arent like black people, they ant like fried chicken as much. I love my fired chicken with my grape sodas, espically in the summer dayz.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast