Merg ring
    2x Forcium Orb +11 (20% CD)
    2x Vampiric Earring +5
    2x BoS+6
    K-Red
    EoS+7

and the following runes:
    HP, magic amp, defense, MP (all maxed)

This layout is close to my ideal gear (apart from having forcy amp gear and higher +).
    The magic and CD have increased a lot from my current gear, but the magic amp seems quite low. Is 48% amp with those stats low, and if so how can I improve it without compromising dps?

EDIT:
    Also, what is a suitable upgrade for an Osmium Battlehelm +9 36% CD?
    Last edited by jone; 06-22-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

I, personally, would go for forcy+11 mamp orbs, that is because it increases your overall attack in BM2, look at a lot of FA, they have less than 100 CDI, (except for me cause Mamp orbs are expensive D, and deal good dps. You have to face this, you aren't going to crit all the time in BM2, but it's a suggestion you can take it or not; BOS6/BOS3 slotted, this is a weird choice because it's basically attack vs. amp.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    My thoughts on this would be go for 1 2slot forci and 1 mamp forci weps. and after that depending if you need a little more base or not, either keep the bos6 or get bos3 sloted, or if your rich, bos7's. Unlikely though. After that its up to you.

Banned
    x 20dmg orbs better than amp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    I, personally, would go for forcy+11 mamp orbs, that is because it increases your overall attack in BM2, look at a lot of FA, they have less than 100 CDI, (except for me cause Mamp orbs are expensive D, and deal good dps. You have to face this, you aren't going to crit all the time in BM2, but it's a suggestion you can take it or not; BOS6/BOS3 slotted, this is a weird choice because it's basically attack vs. amp.
    I think you are a bit late with amp orbs,thats old,2Slot everything.
    and most FA now have 130+ CD

Forc +11 mamp + atleast +10 20 cdi it can't fail..to those saying two 2x 20 cdi, your bm2 will be garbage.
    Simply put, let's say you have 130Cdi.
    AOS adds 90, switching the last ring adds 15, = 105, 235 cdi ( + aura mode..) , which means you've just about reached or past the cap( i think it's around 220cdi) ..i'm not sure, but I know from experience when I had topaz db, my cdi would be around 240, and if i took off two cr's for 220cdi my dmg would be less by like 20. When i added the ros instead, my damage would be more by about 16. Having dual forc makes your cdi too high and your amp too low for all your cdi to take effect..and that's where the 7 mamp comes in, 7amp is basically 70dmg in pews (at 1k base, correct if wrong) making for far better non crits and even better crits.

Would you guys recommend 1x CD orb and 1x amp orb?
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    x2 slot is always greater,only I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in BM2 when ur on bosses,have you notice why so many people chose 2 slot over amp??? the non crit in bm2 is about 800~900(well for me) my crits in bm2 are 1.5~1.8k each hit,and i crit most of the time so non crit don't even matter,pvp,NW,pve combo crit works best,it's best to balance them out,try to get 1.1k m atk,and 50amp,and 140+ CD you will like it.

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    Morning Jone, is cabal up yet lol mine didn't work but i'll check back later.. Watching movies on netflix for a bit.

Banned
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...choices./page3

proof that x20dmg is better,and in bm2 you will barley see the non crits,how FA guns so fast(you will mostly see crits)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast