Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get stronger/more amp?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    Forc +11 mamp + atleast +10 20 cdi it can't fail..to those saying two 2x 20 cdi, your bm2 will be garbage.
    Simply put, let's say you have 130Cdi.
    AOS adds 90, switching the last ring adds 15, = 105, 235 cdi ( + aura mode..) , which means you've just about reached or past the cap( i think it's around 220cdi) ..i'm not sure, but I know from experience when I had topaz db, my cdi would be around 240, and if i took off two cr's for 220cdi my dmg would be less by like 20. When i added the ros instead, my damage would be more by about 16. Having dual forc makes your cdi too high and your amp too low for all your cdi to take effect..and that's where the 7 mamp comes in, 7amp is basically 70dmg in pews (at 1k base, correct if wrong) making for far better non crits and even better crits.
    your lame.topaz and forcy are two different things. and 50AMP +1.1k base+ 140CD is good,GO ASK HAN even.

lol, learn to play Fa. Still doesn't change the fact that you're going to be past the damage cap unless ur using crap sht like Cr+1 and without k-red. with the mamp you won't be. + your dmg will be better. get some years in please.

I hope you guys dont use rol or merg for bm2+aura. 4 crt rings or 4 ros (3 if ure vamping) all the way til that bm's done and you got ur max damage of crits working.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

If your more bent in player killing, shield smash and the attack blended rune
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    lol, learn to play Fa. Still doesn't change the fact that you're going to be past the damage cap unless ur using crap sht like Cr+1 and without k-red. with the mamp you won't be. + your dmg will be better. get some years in please.
    your lame. sorry but using CR+1 was a longggg time ago when i was lvl 130 new stats

1103 m atk
    921 def
    50amp
    142CD
    3044 atk rate
    3103 def rate

170 FA

RedOsmium
    There is no crit damage cap.

As for 20% vs amp...... It really doesn't matter much which you use.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Yes it does matter,for example Mix,CD,Full amp.... it matters which orb you use... Mix=a bit balanced...CD=full power(bm2 will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ but think of all those crits when ur 140+ CD kicks in)...amp build...=depends on ur base have at least 100CD+...amp is for BM2...so yeah i'd go for which is cheaper and work your way up..

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    your lame. sorry but using CR+1 was a longggg time ago when i was lvl 130 new stats

1103 m atk
    921 def
    50amp
    142CD
    3044 atk rate
    3103 def rate

170 FA
    Are you using BoS+7 and RoS+10?
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    Are you using BoS+7 and RoS+10?
    he said he's a forcium user, and 920 is def is probably without ros10. bos7 is likely, or an amp pet, higher eos etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12