Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: spur vs darrkd

change server and do the SHlT we been waiting for since OGP..until right now they haven't done anything..so yeah everything end up just BS talk lol

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by lolololol View Post
    change server and do the SHlT we been waiting for since OGP..until right now they haven't done anything..so yeah everything end up just BS talk lol
    thats wat forum was always about. people say this and that about me but i have yet to see any proof, it really is all talk lol

Banned
    LOL funny no way he could ever one hit spur
    i member i was on a friends fb on venus and i saw darrked and everyone was pking so he went for me a lvl 116 fb g-master and he didnt 1 hit him so how the hell does he think he will 1 hit a 170 with trans +9 gear o.0

I know warriors are capable of 1-hitting even high level opponents when using bloody/fury/panic then WW. Although I don't really know Dark's gear/stats, I don't think he can do it without bm2 or bm2/aura. not with spurs title, hp, and full sig/forcium now. would be interesting to see how close he gets though.

Pro DarrkD...I think he could do it
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Banned
    I know he can 1 shot Spur, he's 1 shot me before in BM2, why's it so hard to believe? I've got better hp/def than spur...nuff said? lol

L2r

i don't think he can do it without bm2 or bm2/aura

Well, he would actually have to land a hit anyways, seeing spur dash blink and fade around, I don't believe he could.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

its pretty cute how like famous you people make meee. ahhhh

spur blink dashing and fading around isn't any different than any other wiz. you can fade/dash pretty impressively but a wiz's blink fade is pretty ez meng.

sure he can run. but he's never gonna kill me with blinks. once he mans up and tries to combo me he'll die.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    its pretty cute how like famous you people make meee. ahhhh

spur blink dashing and fading around isn't any different than any other wiz. you can fade/dash pretty impressively but a wiz's blink fade is pretty ez meng.

sure he can run. but he's never gonna kill me with blinks. once he mans up and tries to combo me he'll die.
    well u know i dont mind sharing some of my light with u

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast