Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi from EU

[GM] Kato
    Awesome, but honestly, if I ever made one I wouldn't be too excited. All I would probably blog about would be nyan cat and food. Possibly some CABAL.

Oh, also, I'm 2 hours in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D091idBiieY. You're more than welcome to join me in my 10 hour journey of Nyan.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Awesome, but honestly, if I ever made one I wouldn't be too excited. All I would probably blog about would be nyan cat and food. Possibly some CABAL.

Oh, also, I'm 2 hours in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D091idBiieY. You're more than welcome to join me in my 10 hour journey of Nyan.
    Just 30 seconds of it and I already had a headache. Forget that >.>
    The Lady has Spoken

[GM] Kato
    Awww only 30 seconds in? The best part kicks in at 1 hour 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisa View Post
    Hi i am from cabal EU, heard you got LOD patch today. So whats changes are good/ what bads? How is the new dung? Easy to upgrade bikes? Bike kit droprates? Lots of seh/sehh/pch/pchh from DP cubes? (I know lots of questions xD)

Thanks in advance xD
    Ohai there , i miss my Eu community

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Awww only 30 seconds in? The best part kicks in at 1 hour 15 minutes.
    go check 1:32:06 it is soooooo awesome!!!!!!!

Banned
    x.x new dungeon is soooo dam hard.i lol at the ppl who sold most of their gear thinking the new dungeon would be kinda easy... loool =p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    rofl!!....wait,wait....you saying that sei can't finish it?.......even after all the you know what from the what from way back during what??

I am dissapoint
    i am at work playing guilty gear xx dude i dont know if they have finished it yet.anyway why do u always have to jump into sei for anything?u need to let it gooooooooo and sei will probably be the only guild able to finish,i think...... o.o
    Last edited by XFearMyBladeX; 06-23-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Banned

cry moar plox...pu**y

lol u still havent answer my question? why u always have to jump on sei for anything? cmon answer me ^^,u cant still let it go? o.0

Banned
    obviously you missed the meaning of the vid,now I get to rip on you for being dumb,HAHAHAHAHA
    lol idc about a stupid vid,u r just sad for jumping to conclusions for every single thing about sei. i am sure u wake up thinking about sei and go to sleep thinking about it too lol.....

Banned
    ROFL!!!,you think just because I rip on you every time your guild comes up that you think I care THAT much?.....careful,mia's ego seems to be contagious
    lol u r just sad man.

btw: u rlly though sei wouldnt finish the dungeon? lol ( idk cuz i am still at work i leave in 40 mins) but pretty sure they already did it.. ^_^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast