Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal II

Cabal II

Been doing some diggin around till I came across this http://www.cabal2.com and now Im lit up with anticipation and for those of you kiddies out there looking forward to this as well I suggest you save up at least $200 for a good graphics card actually scratch that $287 ish around there for a good card + 1000Watt Power supply to play the new upcoming Cabal II witch is gonna run on a Crytek game engine thats right people Cabal II is gonna be using the same game engine as Crysis so better have a good and powerful card out of the GTX series if you can afford it.

This has been know for like what 2 years now?.. (exaggerated for those without sarcasm detection)

Judging from the armor and what the sample characters om Cabal 2 there diffidently wont be a transfer. So Cabal 1 will die the day it comes out more than likely.

I had no idea CABAL 2 was coming out, thank you so much for your information

old news
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandelin View Post
    Been doing some diggin around till I came across this http://www.cabal2.com and now Im lit up with anticipation and for those of you kiddies out there looking forward to this as well I suggest you save up at least $200 for a good graphics card actually scratch that $287 ish around there for a good card + 1000Watt Power supply to play the new upcoming Cabal II witch is gonna run on a Crytek game engine thats right people Cabal II is gonna be using the same game engine as Crysis so better have a good and powerful card out of the GTX series if you can afford it.
    o.o so ppl who cant afford it wont be able to play on a smexy way? thats kinda racist......o.0
    Last edited by XFearMyBladeX; 06-23-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    o.o so ppl who cant afford it wont be able to play on a smexy way? thats kinda racist......o.0
    how did he indicate race in any way ? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gary055 View Post
    how did he indicate race in any way ? lol
    o.0 >.> cuz if u dont have a good video card u pretty much wont play as good as the rest(i think i am not good with geek things ^^) but for cabal2 ppl will need a good video card... o.0
    cabal2 hasnt come out yet and is making me spend money on a new pc even tho idk if i will need it.. o.0 i need to find out =p

Well on the characters, I didn't see a Blader, but there was a Blader in the video...and I hope there's the same combo system in this one x.x

Mercury Server
    Umbrageous - 17X FB
    ZulZorrander - 130xWI
    Ikonoka - 13x BL
    Mayie - 153 WA ~Retired~
    DarkNekuFace - 123 FA ~Retired~

guys we are in the 21st century. Technology is improving, so should ur computers hardware. U cant expect run run awesome future games on old junk pc's. And u wont need a beast graphics card. Its using cryengine which is actually surprisingly easy for pc's to run based on the physics it has. And im sure its dummed down compared to what you would find on crysis. Any 512mb graphics card could prolly handle cabal 2.

Shadow Titanium
    You guys aren't serious......I LOL at the idea of buying a $300 card to play CABAL 2 or any game for that matter.....are you kidding me....I guess most people don't know with the right know how you can squeeze 6+ years out of a card without suffering on performance enough that it makes a game unplayable.

Really, I have a $70 card that plays crysis 2 (and any other game on the market today) flawlessly or good enough that I don't notice a difference in gameplay....I doubt Cabal 2 will take more to play than crysis 2....or any of the other lastest (within the last month) games I play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast