Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cabal II

wth is a cabal 2?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    wth is a cabal 2?

A sequel MMORPG to Cabal Online....Kind of self explanatory.... there's a link for it on the first post if you paid attention.

Mercury Server
    Umbrageous - 17X FB
    ZulZorrander - 130xWI
    Ikonoka - 13x BL
    Mayie - 153 WA ~Retired~
    DarkNekuFace - 123 FA ~Retired~

Quote Originally Posted by Sasodara View Post

A sequel MMORPG to Cabal Online....Kind of self explanatory.... there's a link for it on the first post if you paid attention.
    You got trolled, lol everyone pretty much knows about CABAL 2
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Sasodara View Post

-896.9 .... obviously i was being sarcastic. ;\

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Well I see this got off to an interesting start. Yes Im aware the this may be somewhat of old news and all but hey its worth posting unless its already been posted sometime ago I have no idea I don't spend much time looking around forums all too often. The only reason I implied on getting a good card is so that people can get one install it and enjoy the game at FULL graphics as its meant to be enjoyed I used to think there would not be much of a difference in playing Cabal with medium setting compared to high setting and there is a pretty big difference but hey if you folks out there want to or have tech expertees do what I did go out and build yourself a gaming rig and enjoy games at their highest quality. Im not saying you have to, its just a recommendation. But none the less this topic has gotten quite a few replies and a lot of controversy in just a few days, however Im interested as to how things will be in Cabal II and how the story will progress looking forward to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12