Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo LethalHeart and DaSmexy you kids

someone already won. Stop posting please. This thread is closed

<Hadouken>

Banned
    Yo Matrimoney stop posting i'm going to feel bad when you get stopped straight by me, and then get taken apart by LastHour. There won't be any mercy with him mang.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    yeah because im gonna care what some kid says about me on a free mmorpg forum...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

kids think they know
    he based it on obvious evidence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    Although in all seriousness- you aren't serious, right? Not talking about the Lethal thing, just how you act online.
    lol....these forums are for pure lols...u guys think i act like this anywhere else?

im being 100% serious, darrkd came in vent and showed us the link where the guy in his avatar was in a ...ill bet my entire account its completely true..i dont see why hes denying it....in pathetic failure imo..

lol....these forums are for pure lols...u guys think i act like this anywhere else?

im being 100% serious, darrkd came in vent and showed us the link where the guy in his avatar was in a ...ill bet my entire account its completely true..i dont see why hes denying it....in pathetic failure imo..
    Link the vid baby!

<Hadouken>

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    B/c making forum accounts to agree with yourself and quoting it is so less nerdy. You also have this "claim" to a life which the rest of us apparently lack yet it is you debating for 6 pages here with lethal beating the same dead horse, b/c thats totally what people with lives do. The times your not posting on this forum you seem to just be in war getting more SS of how much you "pwn" or your latest alz expenditure. Also considering you took the time on this game to get 170 and raise all that alz [assuming you did it legit] you've invested quite a bit of your life into this game. Your insults are nothing but a vain attempt to cover the fragile core inside of you and feed the delusions that keep it together.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

B/c making forum accounts to agree with yourself and quoting it is so less nerdy. You also have this "claim" to a life which the rest of us apparently lack yet it is you debating for 6 pages here with lethal beating the same dead horse, b/c thats totally what people with lives do. The times your not posting on this forum you seem to just be in war getting more SS of how much you "pwn" or your latest alz expenditure. Also considering you took the time on this game to get 170 and raise all that alz [assuming you did it legit] you've invested quite a bit of your life into this game. Your insults are nothing but a vain attempt to cover the fragile core inside of you and feed the delusions that keep it together.
    +2
    Its what I've been saying yesterday too.

Well I won't argue with how you choose to act over something so non important.
    Although..where's the pics of you? Just curious.
    and furthermore..
    why does any of this matter?

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

The single most intelligent thing I've ever heard.

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    CrucifixX, you are annoying with your useless spam posts and LastHour, go do your own business. You are taking it so seriously..

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast