Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: list of dungeons wiz can solo?

Banned

list of dungeons wiz can solo?

I'd like to know what dungeons wiz can solo and at what lvl and gear would be needed to do it at.

Banned
    o.o wiz has the best bm for dungeon on the entire game.u just need gear and skill and u can solo anything besides ft2 and new dungeon. new dungeon is a pain in the ......... lol

Banned
    well if your geared like spur, you could prolly solo ft2 as well. But i highly doubt ill ever be that geared on anything ill ever have unless i get EXTREMELY lucky in drops. But yea, if thats all you need to solo on a wiz, nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    well if your geared like spur, you could prolly solo ft2 as well. But i highly doubt ill ever be that geared on anything ill ever have unless i get EXTREMELY lucky in drops. But yea, if thats all you need to solo on a wiz, nice.
    o.0 yeah... i dont think apur can solo ft2 lol o.o

Banned
    Well, guess theirs only 1 way to find out. some1 mind checking the ft finish times, see if spurs on there, OR, SPUR, video plz.

Banned
    x.x be nice with the kid ^_^

Banned
    Oh im sorry, but people that no longer play this game have 0 say in this thread, so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Unless you decided to play again and get beat again by spur, or is that video just fake? O wait, your just talk.

Banned
    Oh im sorry, but people that no longer play this game have 0 say in this thread, so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Unless you decided to play again and get beat again by spur, or is that video just fake? O wait, your just talk.
    x.x no1 said u had 0 say. ^_^ btw thats matri,get used to it.but when u think about it is pretty hard for a wiz to solo.i havent heard of spur soloing so far remember dont compare wiz def to the rest of the classes even tho wiz have the best bm for dungeons they still gotta deal with the def....

well if your geared like spur
    He talks always about "Spur". I'm new here, who's Spur? MrTubbins boyfriend?
    http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp169/chance_stoodt/deathnote.jpg

Morpheus: Ex-GA/PraetorOfGlory/Banned

Banned
    Ill troll spur as much as i troll any1 on this forum. But when it comes to matri, he has 0 say in anything on these forums in my eyes any more. btw, nice new acc, what is that, your 10th one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast