Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Deleveling.

Deleveling.

has anyone found an alternative?

i cant seem to find any deleveling methods.

theres a awesome way to delevel easy 1 level every 30min but since i don't play anymore ill leave it to the people who still play if they wanna give up that method since they like to use it for farming low tier war.

If I'm correct, there isn't one anymore. The best way to de-level is to just make a new character or just su.ck it up and move to the next tier in war. Besides, once you get to T5 there isn't any need to delevel. (more ppl in t5 = larger wars, and eventually they'll have to expand it because too many ppl in WL would make too many angry players and angry players = no revenue.)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    i still delvl just fine ^^ and im in t2 forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    If I'm correct, there isn't one anymore. The best way to de-level is to just make a new character or just su.ck it up and move to the next tier in war. Besides, once you get to T5 there isn't any need to delevel. (more ppl in t5 = larger wars, and eventually they'll have to expand it because too many ppl in WL would make too many angry players and angry players = no revenue.)
    lol nope they wouldnt do that, they would just put black transmuters on sale kakakakaka

Patern quest probably best way, yet i still don't see any point into staying on low tiers
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    Patern quest probably best way, yet i still don't see any point into staying on low tiers
    New update doesn't make you Delevel anymore, so I hear
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    I still use the eod quest (lose 50k exp everytime I die) and this one story quest that loses 93k exp.

hi t2.

any quest for t1 deleveling?