Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maquinas Outpost Walkthrough [Translated by Chippo]

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Its sad,FT2 is still the hardest dungeon so far....new dungeon is no where near as hard as FT2
    It's nowhere near as hard as FT2? Well then wheres the vids these top guilds are supposed to be posting? Don't they want first dibs to say oh we did that already.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    "Organism Experimentation" I was reading fast and I read Orgasm Experimantation =))
    Btw, very nice guide.
    I did the same thing.

Chippo, you could replace all the "remove" to "kill" as that's the same thing. Nice work otherwise!
    And Imma call the new armor '3frame' or '3F' instead of typing drei, since in German Eins, Zwei and Drei = 1,2,3.
    Silence! I remove you! :P
    Call it w/e you want, but please do not call it dry plastic mechanism...

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Its sad,FT2 is still the hardest dungeon so far....new dungeon is no where near as hard as FT2
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post222553

I've added the Epilogue to provide some grounds of comparison between MO and FT2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    ◈ 후기
    Epilogue

포가튼 템플2F의 아성을 무너트릴 최악의 난이도라고 해서 살짝 긴장한 것도 사실이다. 클리어 하는데 시간도 많이 걸릴거라 봤는데 생각보다 클리어 시간은 템플2F과 비슷해 보인다. 그리고 벌써 부터 클리어 하는곳이 스샷을 통해 보이는데 좀더 난이도가 높았으면 어떠했을까 하고 필자는 생각해본다. 새로나온 방어구가 개인적으로 맘에 들기도 하지만 그래도 미스릴보다 아래 급 이란 사실은 좀 생각해 볼 필요가 없지 않나 라는 생각이다.
    It is true that I was a bit nervous from hearing that Maquinas Outpost’s diabolical difficulty disparages that of Forgotten Temple B2F. I thought it would take quite some time to clear the dungeon, but in fact the time is about the same as beating FT2. Also I already see cleared screenshots; in my opinion I wish the dungeon’s difficulty would be harder. Personally I like the new armor, but considering it is of lower grade than mithril, there is some need of reconsideration.
    …..........

퀘는 대충.......
    해봐야 는다..
    For quests…....
    You have to do the quests to know them.

득을 좀 ;;
    Drops…[aren’t always what you expect them to be. :P]
    Reading the above may make you think MO is similar to FT2 in terms of difficulty, but I wouldn't say it's easier than FT2 unless you have been to MO yourself with a party. At least you'll know what to do in there (by using this walkthrough), but would your party be good and well-geared enough to handle the new dungeon? I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by Chippo; 06-25-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    GM Viral and GM Reeves. ^.^
    They mus die.
    http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp169/chance_stoodt/deathnote.jpg

Morpheus: Ex-GA/PraetorOfGlory/Banned

i nominate chip for forum GM or contributor of the year

Well there is a method that has yet to be discovered, and gears that has to be improved, just like FT2. How long did it take people to finish ft2 from its first release? Weeks? Months? The update was just four days ago and I'd say the guild Im on right now went as far as Zwei Frame thanks to this guide

It will be done soon. So that comment from a korean player actually does kinda makes sense to me. But mobs/bosses difficulty of MO is definitely harder than FT2.

If i would describe this dungeon in one word...Expensive.

The spikes are overkill, but not all boss have spike attack and I noticed too that sometimes even the long range spike cant reach people at certain distance like me and Han. Odd/Fury pots are a must and perhaps if those guys who went there bought 30% amp pots, they wouldve cleared it already.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-25-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I was wondering..How many boxes we have to open and all of them drop drei frame armour pieces ?

Regards from EU

CABAL EU - MARS

저기요

죄송한데 이런 포스트 안올려주셨으면 감사하겠습니다
    북미카발 하시는 한국분이 혼자는 아니시잖아요?
    부탁 드립니다;
    업뎃 내용같은거 올리지 말아주세요...

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Well there is a method that has yet to be discovered, and gears that has to be improved, just like FT2. How long did it take people to finish ft2 from its first release? Weeks? Months? The update was just four days ago and I'd say the guild Im on right now went as far as Zwei Frame thanks to this guide

It will be done soon. So that comment from a korean player actually does kinda makes sense to me. But mobs/bosses difficulty of MO is definitely harder than FT2.

If i would describe this dungeon in one word...Expensive.

The spikes are overkill, but not all boss have spike attack and I noticed too that sometimes even the long range spike cant reach people at certain distance like me and Han. Odd/Fury pots are a must and perhaps if those guys who went there bought 30% amp pots, they wouldve cleared it already.
    Do you classify harder to kill by how long it takes? If so, then the answer probably isn't so much harder as is they just have more HP. Most the newer dungeons in the pas the mobs had more HP in general instead of high defense or attack.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    the difficulty in maquina outpost really ties in with how much time you have in the dungeon. to start it off, you only get few minutes to finish the dungeon, although killing certain mobs will give you additional time - so if you dont have the dps, it is quite possible you wont get past the second boss. for first couple times, you will get lost while trying to find the right panel to click because lots of the corridors look pretty similar for beginners.

4th boss dropped eof+8 for us. fuse digitorium dropped bof+7 for us.

my friends and i have yet to see the new epaulet drop, but we did have the plastic suit for bl drop for us with 7 amp and 1 empty slot. unfortunately, no bladers were there to use it (item is char bind on pick up).

btw, this was not in us cabal (obviously)
    Last edited by plzbuffme; 08-21-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Banned
    dont worry about me, im sure i would've been banned by now if i was such a person of suspicious background, right?

i know a lot of people here are victim of "OH MY GOD HES STRONGER THAN ME HE IS HACKER"

but i didnt know they were also victim of another disease of stupidity "OMG HE KNOWS MROE ABOUT THE GAME THAN I DO HE IS A HACKER"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast