Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Im confused, can you random amp now?

Im confused, can you random amp now?

Says amps an option in the update notes......am i all screwed up here?

Nope, amp isn't a random or fixed scroll option.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by nxlude View Post
    Says amps an option in the update notes......am i all screwed up here?
    Amp scrolls aren't out in NA version yet. I doubt they will be, although some have been given away from an event in another version. Be more specific with the question and I'll try to be more specific too.

If you mean the "All Skill Amp" option, then only the items dropped after the update will have that option (not a slot). Amp slots are still divided into magic and sword.

Didnt understand cause they say:

"Option will be added to each Armors randomly among the options that are available
    (Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll and Random Option Scroll)"

which leads me to believe its a random only thing......but it also says under options per part for slotting s amp and m amp.........maybe ill just try to random a few.......

"Option will be added to each Armors randomly among the options that are available
    (Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll or Random Option Scroll)"

which leads me to believe its a random only thing......but it also says under options per part for slotting s amp and m amp.........maybe ill just try to random a few.......
    Fixed.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Shadow Titanium

(Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll and Random Option Scroll)"

Stop.
    Slotting amp is still impossible even with a Random Option scroll.
    Amp is either a drop that has a magic or sword skill amp slot or an all skill amp option.

well ill just go with that then....although it does say "and" in their notes......that was a copy/paste.......thanks for the help!

RedOsmium

The list that shows amp as an option is the list of all possible mods from drops/scrolls. Once you eliminate the scrolls that leaves drops.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.