Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New level-up methods?

New level-up methods?

I am enjoying the new quests and the way they are laid out, but I am not too happy with the new Level-up methods.
    I did ok with LID for 70 as anyone can breeze through LID.
    It was a bit tougher for Lvl 80 in Ruina Station. Fortunately I have been a player for quite some time (3 years) so I have built up a few coins for finer armor and weapons, and know the dungeons quite well, that helped me squeeze by.
    Now Im doing Lvl-up for 90 in B1F?? At 90 I cannot wear the equipments I need to survive in there without constantly dying and running back to continue the quest. It took me almost 15 mins to kill werewolf and another 5-7 mins per ice lady. After 5 dead I only had 1 mission coin.
    I have soloed B1F so many times I can do it in my sleep. But how do they expect beginners to go there and stay alive trying to figure out what to do and obtain the quest items also?
    I have no idea what Lvl-up for 100 is, but Im afraid to find out. Its probably in MF
    Do we now need to party to do low level Lvl-ups?
    As far as Im concerned the Lvl-up methods before were just fine.
    Come on programmers, dont fix what isnt broken !

party up
    just like how other mmorpgs do

I did eod on a 85 wiz with trash gear a long time ago. If you can't do it, you're not trying hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I did eod on a 85 wiz with trash gear a long time ago. If you can't do it, you're not trying hard enough.
    +1

you played 3 years, wihout reaching lvl 100+ oO
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

+1 with what Beserk Fury said.

I did this yesterday with my lvl 90 wiz and it was easy to get the 20 certificates from the Ice Zombie Ladies. I shot from lvl 69 to 90 in about an hour or so, so I did this with the lvl70-80 skill rank.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainokea View Post
    +1 with what Beserk Fury said.

I did this yesterday with my lvl 90 wiz and it was easy to get the 20 certificates from the Ice Zombie Ladies. I shot from lvl 69 to 90 in about an hour or so, so I did this with the lvl70-80 skill rank.
    Wait a minute...you can't get in EOD until level 85...so how you get in at level 69?

Quote Originally Posted by steiken View Post
    I am enjoying the new quests and the way they are laid out, but I am not too happy with the new Level-up methods.
    I did ok with LID for 70 as anyone can breeze through LID.
    It was a bit tougher for Lvl 80 in Ruina Station. Fortunately I have been a player for quite some time (3 years) so I have built up a few coins for finer armor and weapons, and know the dungeons quite well, that helped me squeeze by.
    Now Im doing Lvl-up for 90 in B1F?? At 90 I cannot wear the equipments I need to survive in there without constantly dying and running back to continue the quest. It took me almost 15 mins to kill werewolf and another 5-7 mins per ice lady. After 5 dead I only had 1 mission coin.
    I have soloed B1F so many times I can do it in my sleep. But how do they expect beginners to go there and stay alive trying to figure out what to do and obtain the quest items also?
    I have no idea what Lvl-up for 100 is, but Im afraid to find out. Its probably in MF
    Do we now need to party to do low level Lvl-ups?
    As far as Im concerned the Lvl-up methods before were just fine.
    Come on programmers, dont fix what isnt broken !
    As far as leveling goes, it's far easier today with all the weod gears and other freebees you get from doing normal and story quests.....3 years ago when i started leveling my first character it was darn hard to solo.....that is why this is a MMO, your supposed to team up for most dungeons if your gonna enter it when your within 10 - 15 levels of the entrance level requirements and expect to complete it....soloing them doesn't become easy until you either get 20+ levels higher than the entry level req. or unless you get some pretty good gears to use. This dark legacy event is making some darn good gears drop and there's plenty of it....no one should have weak gears at any level anymore....it's just being handed to us on a platter....only the truly top notch epic gears you still have to work hard for.

Also, you don't get MF access until 125.....your 100 rank up quest is also in B1F...by then you should be able to do much better in there.....try going to youtube and watch vids of how to run the dungeon or read the plenty guides there are about how to do it.

One thing I do in every game I play is I research what I want to do before I do it....so before I ever stepped foot in B1F, I knew exactly what to do. The only time I just do things by trial and error is when there is no info available on it or I'm one of the first to play a game from launch because no one else has completed enough of the game to offer any valuable guides or info on how to do things.

Overall, if it bothers you that you can't complete your task, join a guild or party up to do them....after all that is how most of the dungeons from level 100 on are built.....they are supposed to be team based dungeons which is why most of the bosses end up being as powerful as they are. Like all games though, after they have been out for a while and people get well establish and have dissected the game mechanics, everything gets easier to do without a party...especially when developers start giving player more and more powerful things for their characters....skills, better gears, easier ways to make money, altered low level versions of higher level content..etc...it's all to help the noob become skilled vets much easier.

so hang in there, don't be discouraged, be patient and pretty soon you'll be on these forums telling other players how easy it is to do whatever they are having problems with...it's all about gaining the experience and being knowledgeable about what it is your trying to do...that is the only true barrier in whether one succeeds or fails in most things.

lvl100 BSLVL is SOD naga warriors (20min for respawn and only 9 per spawn) xD
    just for ur info
    Procyan rocks procyan 4 ever
    sorry caps but u r lame
    GM's r all down (Hackers-Blocks 4 no reason-Bots-Spammers-No UseFull Reply from them)
    Good To C U PPL Am Here The Mighty Aborame
    My New Character is Ab4eveR :S

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Wait a minute...you can't get in EOD until level 85...so how you get in at level 69?
    Sorry, I should have rephrased.

I leveled from 69 to 90 in an hour by doing story quests alone. And all I had to do was walk around and talk to the NPCs. Some of the quest dungeons showed that they were 20 minutes long but only had about 2 or 3 rooms to it, so it was done in 1 minute. I've only done RS once because of the lvl 80 rank up quest in there. It seems as if the Story quests gave so much exp, it would level you an entire full bar sometimes.

i like how the quests actually give me enough alz to buy my skills now; other than that i didnt have to relive that altar of blizzard + upper reaches of gd chains of quests.