Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey this is for safety!

Exclamation Hey this is for safety!

Hey recently people have been getting hacked and all and i tried looking but could find a thing so i got some friends together and one of them was, and yes of coarse its really him, Cliff Bleszinski, and other people some are head or working in security in some places and this is just to make cabal easy and safe for you and possibly other games.

*be sure to upgrade your security making sure it also does background scans during game with out affecting game play.

*if religious be sure before you go to church turn on your computer and use the full background scan.

*if not religious be sure before you go to sleep or school or where ever do the full scan and make sure you have the auto off set.

*if with family set up like a clock to do the full scans when your not around, yes full scans are able to be used on guest accounts.

*even if its on a separate computer or Xbox or where ever and your on cabal do not use anything online; NetFlix, Xbox live, PSN or anything unless on different network.

*avoid the "trial security" because those are easily hacked.

*avoid programs that do a in game recording cause its most likely able to be looked on from another person.

*avoid using X fire for MMO's, X fire was just for Real Time Strategy games and First Person Shooters, or games that really didn't need online capability like halo.

*change your pass word and sub password either once a month or once a week.

*have a total or more than 10 emails so you can change your email address when you change password.

*avoid online back ups because some one could hack that and backtrack your data to key-logging and more.

*do not ever ever trust a best friend, cousin, brother, sister, parent, grandparent, great grandparent, son, daughter, fiance, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, aunt, uncle, Guild Master, Game Master, with email password username or sub password.

*when selling very valuable items on the forums, do not put your characters name there, instead with who ever the likeable buyer is, PM them to meet some where on your server and a channel there and do a trade and when you exchange do it in shout so you both have spectators.

*do not tell anyone what kinda security you have (like literal box or package you got) instead tell them the company or give them the main site for the company.

*if going AFK or having some one farm for you just for coins and things, make sure all your things are locked and they know what they're doing and if possible have them sign a legal contract.

*do not search I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ or any material while AFK or playing an MMO because thats a loose opening for hacking.

*if ever going to Google or search something while playing do it on the iTouch, iPhone, a droid, R2-D2, PSP, DS or any such mobile device because they're is no opening for it to be gate-hacked.

**********For value trading this is the system, 1 dollar (USD, 100 pennies, 4 quarters, 10 dimes, 20 nickles) is equivialant to 10,000,000 alz (10 million).
    think of it this way;

I want a 3 month gold subscription to xbox live which is roughly 20 dollars which is 200 million, and say i have 10 billion alz but no cash. and some one happens to have a new 3 month gold subscription, i trade them the 200 million for the code on the card.

thank you for reading this and please be safe

have fun every one

~raiezore~ / ~oddbally~

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by raiezore View Post
    *avoid online back ups because some one could hack that and backtrack your data to key-logging and more.
    if they backtrace it, the consequences would never be the same

yeah, im that creative

you watch to much pron

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    you watch to much pron
    and ur a master on the subject... o.o =p

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    and ur a master on the subject... o.o =p
    yes Im a pron star