Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: BM2 Skills Setup

Titanium

Exclamation BM2 Skills Setup

Hi you pro wizzies out there i got another question for you all. A wizzy bm2 skill setup could be a real pain in the butt. So, im asking for your help, desperately!!! It's 8 skills we need to have, help me with a good arrangement of skills 1-8 and the level you have them at please... Thanks

Let u see my bm2 as below.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Hi you pro wizzies out there i got another question for you all. A wizzy bm2 skill setup could be a real pain in the butt. So, im asking for your help, desperately!!! It's 8 skills we need to have, help me with a good arrangement of skills 1-8 and the level you have them at please... Thanks
    go check eu forums for answer,even the best wizies here get info from there =p

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    go check eu forums for answer,even the best wizies here get info from there =p
    Ratza's guide doesn't give the best bm2 bars. It's better to test different bars, you can also use more than just 8 skills. As for the skills level...all the lower level skills should be level 20, the others it depends on your playstyle, what you like to do and what you do the most.