Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So... did the game get any better?

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    The fun will end someday For now I am glad that lots of amp equip drop with slot and I can slot hp absorb in my glove XD

I forgot where I read this but I hear the update is intended to minimize gap between the epic players and the rest (90%) of the base players.
    The update made the game way too easy. The enchant safeguards finished the job and killed the game. Monstah, dont come back. This game only has a few months left (at most).

well for the people that doesnt worry bout the safeguards and stuff like that the game is pretty fair i think, since this new update ive made more money in like 4 days then i have in 6 months so im not bashing the game any lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    The fun will end someday For now I am glad that lots of amp equip drop with slot and I can slot hp absorb in my glove XD

I forgot where I read this but I hear the update is intended to minimize gap between the epic players and the rest (90%) of the base players.
    You read it here:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post215553
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    This update, from what I've noticed, would lessen the gap between the "godly-geared" and "poorly-geared" people.

Reason 1: perfect cores are obtainable from exchanging Dungeon Points
    Reason 2: the new force core enchant system provides universal luck (enchanting Rate will be easier)
    Reason 3: the new dungeon wouldn't be too difficult
    Reason 4: forcium amp and +8 eppies would be rivaled by Drei Framé (3 unique options and 165+ HP) if not overtaken

These reasons may or may not hold true, so I welcome any discussion of them.
    Most of my predictions came true, I think.

I'm not sure about Reason 2's result, since there hasn't been any mentioning of finding Rate Scrolls yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    The update made the game way too easy. The enchant safeguards finished the job and killed the game. Monstah, dont come back. This game only has a few months left (at most).
    These safeguards have started to catalyze this epic to base gap-reducing process. It makes sense since it takes poison to quell poison or in this case, it takes money to equalize money. This game is going from luck-based to money-based now. More and more people are resorting to spend money on vouchers and enchantments. I guess we'll be getting better content updates hopefully with all the surplus the company is accumulating. The changed drops firstly seem worse than they were before, but people have managed to find a lot of nice perfect craft, character-binding when equipped items.

The problem is: will this surge of epics continue and be dispersed among the general public or be stockpiled by opportunist merchants?
    Last edited by Chippo; 06-28-2011 at 10:09 PM.

They are draining even more money from ppl and giving us epic stuff to play with it, for me the game is dead at that point, no more feel of gear ''achievement''. Good that FireFall comes out.

Whats with maquinas outpost you guys doing it alot or still too much expensive with odds?

RedOsmium
    Waiting for some new games to come out.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftpwns View Post
    They are draining even more money from ppl and giving us epic stuff to play with it, for me the game is dead at that point, no more feel of gear ''achievement''. Good that FireFall comes out.

Whats with maquinas outpost you guys doing it alot or still too much expensive with odds?
    I really wouldn't say they are draining people's money, considering people choose to buy the stuff. I might as well I hate EST because it's distracting me from doing my homework...come on guys, common sense
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    I dont really plan on coming back.. lol idk if you guys heard but I dont have my account no more. & Brelaig's right
    I think the game is gonna die soon, A LOT of QQ going on about the new update.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Just quit,the update made slotting items twice as hard and more costly with the surge in force core prices,it now almost costs you double with the randomness of transmuting items for scrolls
    unless you are in Sei guild, alz isn't a problem

I say if est does any thing else to this game its dead...

Banned
    cabal is lame atm.i even stopped spending alz here cuz is a waste(besides mega =p)even with the new stuffs the game is still errrrr. i am just playing until cabal2 comes out,then i am quitting cabal1 100% and moving to c2 ^_^.we got new stuffs but after 1-3 weeks everything comes back to normal and yeah,if u wanna +15 anything u want just spend 100 usd on the safeguard thing and puff u have an item +15 so the game fails now. bye bye to the "working hard"to gear urself cuz now u get stuffs rlly easy....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast