Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So... did the game get any better?

i like the new update especially class specific armor

that way i feel like class balancing is more enforced all the way through out the game.
    class specific armor also made the prices of armor go down because there's less demand for it ie. osmium armors which is desirable for fb/bl/wa/fs

i also think crafted drops dropping like rain will also enable lots of new players to catch up to the older one (except honor... thats something old players will have insurmountable advantage)

but at the same time all these crafted drops is making crafting useless except rings and amulets...

hope i made sense ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    i like the new update especially class specific armor

that way i feel like class balancing is more enforced all the way through out the game.
    class specific armor also made the prices of armor go down because there's less demand for it ie. osmium armors which is desirable for fb/bl/wa/fs

i also think crafted drops dropping like rain will also enable lots of new players to catch up to the older one (except honor... thats something old players will have insurmountable advantage)

but at the same time all these crafted drops is making crafting useless except rings and amulets...

hope i made sense ^^
    that way i feel like class balancing is more enforced all the way through out the game. Lolwhut?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234