Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seal!!!!!

Shadow Titanium
    Ha....this quest dungeon was never hard. Seriously, if you can't do it at 9x just bm, even in crap gear I was able to finish this first try on all of my chars since the update.

The ONLY reason people should ever have for not finishing this quest is to farm slotted tit pieces.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Lol, you guys think it's hard now? They friggin took out the last boss fight cuz it was "too hard" Makes me kind of wish I could do that with some of my own games. Final Fantasy X for example: "OMG Jecht is so hard to beat D: *removes from game*" >.>

so i heard people saying that when this quest was patren patren that it was worth farming it and to not finish it yet. But this is not the case anymore? and I'm pretty sure when u guys say its doable with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty gear i have u beat when it comes to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty gear :P so should i wait to finish this quest? farm it? or just try and finish it?

[QUOTE=Falkins;260718]so i heard people saying that when this quest was patren patren that it was worth farming it and to not finish it yet]
    That's what I was gonna say...I know ppl who farmed it when it was Patren, Patren...I nvr dropped anything worth farming...it was soooo much tuffer then...if u get past the warp in, it's easy...If u can't beat it w/ the sp u have...Fury pots, odd circles...I've done it on 2 char when it was P, P and 3 on the new nerfed version w/o pots or circles..BM2 and aura...just kill bosses and ignore everything else.

why do i get all this bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i love u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in my post? xD

Shadow Titanium
    Because it's an easy quest. It's worth farming if you craft, slotted tit drops like candy from what I've seen. And if you're using worse then +0 - +3 osm 1 clean slot gear, then I'd suggest getting some serious gear help. Picked up random drops and was able to do it off of that. bm2, kill boss, the end.

Banned
    LOL i did this shet naked on my warrior xD

i die trying at the second boss being surrounded by too many mobs. thats as far as i can get and i am lvl 103. i was hoping wiki would have something but i see nothing in there for hints on it.
    Last edited by tazzy; 03-27-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    FB-DizzyDevil

Shadow Titanium
    The old patren quest wasn't hard, not even the last boss...you simply just dash, range attack, dash range attack...that's all and you barely got hit.

The new patren quest (or seal quest) is fairly easy...heck you can even use the gear from boss monsters from GD, DS and BI....just plus them with UCL's is all (get plenty of those at low levels from weakened dungeons). Matter of fact, if you do enough weak-dungeons, you should get some PC drops that are better than boss drops from starter maps. I think people level too fast now and don't do enough weak dungeons for the nice drops in there.

Personally, the easiest classes to do this quest in my experience, in order from easiest to hardest (using gear that a first time player would have access to) would be WI > FA > BL > FB > FS > WA.

WI and FA both out range all mobs in the quest...so easy breezy....I completed it with WI and only got hit maybe 5 times the whole time....thanks to having the best stun lock combo in the game. FA BM (both of them) at low levels if you don't have some amp...so I don't bother using them...I just use stunlock combo + vamp gear...makes things very easy...I don't even need hp pots with FA except when fighting a boss with range attacks.

BL could be the easiest to do it with if you use better gear than the basic stuff a new player would get...but for 1st time BL and player, melee classes are usually the hardest to do dungeon type quest with. I died a few times when doing this quest with BL. They have the worst stun lock combo in the game....nothing that is 100% at that level (or any level as far as I have seen thus far). So you probably have to lure and kill, lure and kill..etc.

FB is decent if you BM1 (they have the best BM1 in the game imo). Their debuffs and roots easily make them the best class to manage the aggro of mobs...delevel mobs helps a lot but stun lock combo works fairly well...you'll take a few hits but nothing you shouldn't be able to handle.

FS and WA just attack too darn slow...you can actually run out of time with these classes because of that...so BM is a must...BM the whole way starting after the 2nd boss. The 1st two bosses are pretty easy.

Of all the classes, I failed this quest the most with WA...had decent gear but for some reason I'm terrible with low level WA...maybe you might be better.

OH and one other thing...someone said this quest is harder than EOD...only reason I'd say that is because when you die in this quest, you have to start over from the beginning (not sure if you still lose exp when you die in this quest)...you die in EOD, just rebuff, go back to where you died and continue and you have 2hrs instead of a few minutes....other than that, this quest is not harder than EOD.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast