Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GJ for RUINING the game!

GJ for RUINING the game!

SO! my main rants.

non-char bound drops as well as Perfect craft char-bound drops = ruined crafters!! GG

People who had to work their arses off to get their crafts up are now worthless. 2 slot forcium amp drops when you can only craft 1 slot? Good Job!~

Enchant Protecter (high) - absoloute rubbish and cash whor-eing to the max.

You managed to turn a game that went from being challenging, fun, and somewhat enjoyable, into a game where the deepest pockets can have the highest +gears! GOOD JOB.
    Yes, we all had to work for our gears, and most people have, but +15 was supposed to be rare, and now everyone who can afford it can +15 all their gears in one night. I dont think ill be playing again.

All in all this is probably just preparation to ruin this game so people play cabal 2 when it comes out.

Anyone can feel free to hate on this post if you want, but if you do, remember not to blow your whole trust fund on an online game.

+1 tai

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Agreed,game is too easy now.......I made a wiz to play the new story quests and I've gone from lvl 1 to 51 in 1 day and 20m richer just from the story quests and they're mostly just dialogue,I remember when I was a lvl 5x on my FB and had to farm FOREVER for alz for my skills......now everything is just handed to new players on a silver platter.
    i remember starting back in 08 when the game was actually Fun and challenging. Lets just hope with the extra money they make they can afford to employ more GM's to get rid of the spammers and the bots off of channels, especially premium channels. Hope you enjoy the feedback

Banned
    +1 game got to easy,found 2 forcy orb +4 2 slot +7 all skill amp up funny huh?

stuff are to easy to get,game getting boring.

i have nothing to contribute

None of this is that big of a deal. I mean half of Cabal is either hacked or blocked right now anyways....

Sig by LunaKiara*

I like the upgrade thingys. xD got my 40 dmg mystic helm to +15

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Crafting has been ruined since day one. Garbage rates and low demand made the whole thing nothing but an alz dump.

u are a big fail ESTsoft u dont know how to manage cabal. OGP was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    I like the upgrade thingys. xD got my 40 dmg mystic helm to +15
    grats
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast