Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Clue glitch?

Frozen Clue glitch?

Idk what is up. I'm probably pretty late on this discussion. But it seems like nobody else in my guild is having this issue. I go into Frozen Clue dungeon on hard. I kill the disappeared jewel ghost person that usually drops a necklace. But she doesn't and I can't summon the first boss, therefore i'm stuck

I've had fc not give me the item from last boss (the one you use to leave the dungeon), but I haven't had the necklace not drop.

yeah i just found out that anyone with lvl booster needs to stay out of all DX dungeons and IC2 cause you wont get any drops like you are suppose to just happened to me in FC

Well, IC2 and Steamer Crazy works fine for me. I have lvl boosting. FC is the only one that messes up for me. I'm not sure about lava hellfire or panic cave. I don't run those two dungeons so i wouldn't know.

yeah i think EST should refund us 1/2 of our e-coins on these lvl boosters since its kinda glitched lol
    Last edited by nvious; 06-29-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: said "alz" instead of e-coins

Lol if they even do anything to give us a "refund" it'll probably be like a 3 hr bb+ at the very most.

lol really ... or a im sorry for the inconveince that you wasted your e-cooins better luck next time lol

RedOsmium
    If you have a level booster FC will bug 95% of the time. In IC2 so long as 1 person doesn't have a level booster you're usually ok if you let them get the last hit on monsters that drop quest items.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

i dont see why steamer or lava would be glitched, as i recall neither drop items so..

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    If you have a level booster FC will bug 95% of the time. In IC2 so long as 1 person doesn't have a level booster you're usually ok if you let them get the last hit on monsters that drop quest items.
    95% after the update came out? or since lvl boosting has come out? Cuz this didn't start happening until the update. Unless I was extremely lucky the 50 times i ran it before the update lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast