Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant buy Enchant Safeguard

Hybrid View

Cant buy Enchant Safeguard

anyone know why ?

it just goes to shaded screen like bb+30 was doing for weeks

same

ya, i was able to buy one yesterday and today i refilled ecoins and now i get the same problem you have. wont let me purchase item.

screw safeguards, i aint no guinea pig damit! D:<

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

You should try opening the cash shop from the web. I think it should be free of this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    You'd have to buy 2 safeguards for any item over +6 and play the cabal upgrade slot machine and try and get lucky,that still doesn't mean your item is gonna upgrade,it can still fail and then your out 20 bucks,better to just buy a buttload of entries and farm w/e for DP
    Use ech when upgrading so fail penalty is only 1 (saves 1k ecoin from losing extra safeguard and boost ur success chance!). Do not use these safeguard if you are below 10 since you can get +10 normally (even if you fail + the cost to return to 9 is rarely 100m). Btw be warned that you still need tremendous luck to upg in 11-14 range even with ech which will waste lots of safeguards due to series of fails.

The safeguards are great because you can take a stab at +15 now without the rage quit fail. Pch is very hard to come by and are costly when they are for sale. For the equivalent sum you could probably buy 10 of these safeguards to attempt more than just one +.

also i tried every possable option for buying the protectors
    in game 1st tiem it shows them
    in game by selectign the category then the item
    in web by clickign the cash shop link on bar, both ways as above
    in web by clikign the cash shop link in drop down after hoverign over cash shop link on the bar, both ways

There is no issue in regards with purchasing Safeguards, if you are having trouble purchasing them ingame please use the website. It seems internet explorer does not work, FireFox and Chrome has been confirmed to work.

If you are still having problems feel free to send in a help desk ticket so that we can further assist you.

Regards,
    [GM] Snow

Hello, this issue has been fixed. you can now buy Enchant Safeguards with the Internet Explorer.
    Thank you.

I love this sig.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    there are better things in CS for 10 bucks to buy than something that won't guarantee the results you're looking for
    im looking for something that will prevent the plus of my item from dropping, isnt that the guarantee of the safeguards?

yeah, im that creative

Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    im looking for something that will prevent the plus of my item from dropping, isnt that the guarantee of the safeguards?
    CORRECT

lol i think rastan jst dont want me to get +15 :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast