Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Me>Smexy+Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but these topics about who is greater or better than someone else is like majorly boring.

Lets get something straight. YOUR ALL AWESOME!!

You're all great in your own way. Matrimoney Lethalheart DeSmexy

You EACH have strengths and weaknesses. Both gear-wise and otherwise.

Can we move on now? Just shut up already. ok? ^^
    you're*

but anyway. i completely agree...matrimoney you're cool and all dude but not gonna lie you gotta lose the ego dude...lol for real.

not only does it make you look like a bigger douchebag than roided out college kids in tapout shirts, but your online

pixelated blader character might get a bit more respect in game as well...try being humble and calming down k?

k.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Congradulations matri

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    Mercury is more then Venus because there are more alz buyers and the alz glitch, kthx.

Also beast not gonna lie I couldn't even tell which WI you were last war cause all of them were weak as .
    wasnt on last war O.o

I wouldn't be suprised if this thread get closed

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

SIGMetal
    wheres the hp steal in gloves? remake please

I got a question Matri...why so you talk so much s**t?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    I got a question Matri...why so you talk so much s**t?
    When you hit 170 and have nothing else to do, why not? If anyone takes any of my flames that serious, they should just shoot themselves...if I were in someone elses shoes and saw the kid of stuff I was posted, I'd play along with it. Guess people can't go with the flow huh? This thread was made for laughs, but see how people quickly turn it into a flame thread? If I posted and the only thing people did was laugh, I'd laugh too, but since nubbers wanna talk trash...why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    When you hit 170 and have nothing else to do, why not? If anyone takes any of my flames that serious, they should just shoot themselves...if I were in someone elses shoes and saw the kid of stuff I was posted, I'd play along with it. Guess people can't go with the flow huh? This thread was made for laughs, but see how people quickly turn it into a flame thread? If I posted and the only thing people did was laugh, I'd laugh too, but since nubbers wanna talk trash...why not?
    Now I finally realized why most of your posts/threads are relevant for my entertainment. Any thread you post in just gets better and better as it progresses.

Personally I think you and TripleThreat need your own thread that won't be locked for the flaming, the both of you going back and forth like you do is awesome on both sides.
    Last edited by GoughGhan; 04-30-2010 at 09:15 AM.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    wheres the hp steal in gloves? remake please
    Already broke hp steal gloves @ +8, decided to use the rest of my money to help my Guildies get some Sig.

True Story: I have the same belt as Matri. Gratz on the insane gear btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    And I was about to post something silimiar to that. We all know games = serious business. I should start posting threads about how awesome my exploits in T2 NW are for laughs.

Signature by me; Who else do you think made it?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast