Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Some Direction if anybody' been here....

Some Direction if anybody' been here....

Coming back after along time. For some reason my characters have absolutely no gear on them. Not sure if I sold them or other. But the question is not sure what I should do first to start rebuilding my characters up again. So if anybody has ever been in a situation where they have to start all over again I would appreciate some guidance on what I should start doing first. Thx in advance. In case it helps I have a 161 WI, 152 FB, 142 BL all are naked so if it would be easier to use one of those specific classes to speed up rebuilding it would be great to know.

Build your wizard first. Why?
    1)BM2 gives you great DPS and Vamp.(Meaning you don't need to be as geared as other classes and you still woll get the job done the same if not better).
    2)You don't have to look for a wizard when you want to run a dungeon. People will most likely ask you to run with them.

When trying to rebuild those two are what you really need the most, a wizard provides all of that.

Shadow Titanium
    just start a new character....with last couple of updates to the game, you can can't go wrong with that...it's too darn easy these days, trust me.