Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lvl 80 Scorching, Eight Quest

lvl 80 Scorching, Eight Quest

Really need help with this one, cuz I'm completely stumped! It says I nee the Mustard Card for Ruina Station, but I don't even know where to get it!

Banned
    It's a thing called action house. Or better yet, you should of got a free one at lvl 75 unless you didn't do the quests. Check your general quest list for it.

I did remember getting one, but that only took me to one where I needed to be around lvl 160 or somewhere around that

Banned
    if you got a lvl 160 entry card from a quest and you dont know where to get an rs card, your a noob. plain as that, getting a 160 card from a quest=your 160. So maybe you should stop speaking now.

I have the same problem I'm lvl 84 and can't rank up my character i have a complete week in the same thing

Could you please help me

Noobs these days DX go to bloody ice. then go to auction house. you know, the guy with two guards that everyone is always standing in front of? yeah that thing. click dungeon entry items, mission dungeon, sear muster card, pay 900k, then enjoy.
    Morathis FS 14x, MattOE FB 13x, TingTang FA 11x, and Partytaca WIZ 11x, Sexninja BL 13x

Banned
    rofl I wonder how these guys would have done 2 years ago

Shadow Titanium
    New players come to the forums for legit help and get trolled. -.-

The guard in fort ruina, einston i think, gives a Muster card: Ruina station at level 75. If you have already used it, you can try shouting (/L is the shortcut if you don't know), auction house in BI, talk to lady yekertina, or go to channel 5 if youre in mercury or channel 8 if youre in venus and search the personal shops. Alternatively, lihorn zombies, spectors, wraiths, and pretty much any mob in undead ground will drop them if you farm long enough.

Seeing as though this thread was posted back in July, assuming you've already figured this out, but now it's out there for any other new player who has the same question.
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    if you got a lvl 160 entry card from a quest and you dont know where to get an rs card, your a noob. plain as that, getting a 160 card from a quest=your 160. So maybe you should stop speaking now.

Or better yet, you should of got a free one at lvl 75 unless you didn't do the quests. Check your general quest list for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast