Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slot Extender (High) Price mistake in CS?

Banned
    sure deal...basic craft lv9 seh, oh wait we don't have fc's and (un)familiar minerals, nvm

hmm, core cubes? i think u've mistaken the font basket, yeah which was an event from yul, for sehs. afaik, the core cubes don't give extenders.

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    You're excactly correct my friend. BC lv6 which is hard for it to pass, then from dp, events, cash shop, certain maps like pf, pi, chaos arena, and a few dunegons.. I suggest buying them is much easier to get them, but if you wanna sell em do like i do farm them and try buying SEM's from cs then crafting bout 5-6 SEH at a time, maybe 1-2 will pass if ya lucky.

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    Drew, bc lv9 is SEHH card but it isn't out at least i don't think it is. Although it says it on a few websites it drops in lakeside the card, lolll

Banned
    always thought fc 123 was seh

well, no one knows 'cuz the the only vid i've seen prolly was taken from a private server lol, but look at the 3rd recipe; that's hardly a sehh methinks

add:

i was thinking of the pots, not baskets lol,

and yeah, i stand corrected, lv4 cubes indeed

give sel-hh, or so it says. You just gotta take est's words for it.
    Last edited by Drew; 08-15-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123