http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...xican_flag.htm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...g-tshirts.html

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/...,2712419.story

damnz only in america can this happen

1st story
    a teenager is suspended for removing a mexican flag from an AMERICAN SCHOOL
    he has to buy the replacement flag after wards
    2nd
    mexicans want respect at an AMERICAN SCHOOL and want their flag over the american one, and disrespect it by putting it up upside down
    3rd story
    kids get booted from school for having the american flag on their cloths
    4th
    kid is told to take down his american flag he rides with to school every day, and is told to take it down on veterans week

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/...,3850710.story

the rally cody made
    from 4th story

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    http://www.concrave.com/content/0012...as-high-school

1st story
    2nd
    mexicans want respect at an AMERICAN SCHOOL and want their flag over the american one, and disrespect it by putting it up upside down
    3rd story
    4th
    kid is told to take down his american flag he rides with to school every day, and is told to take it down on veterans week

the rally cody made
    from 4th story
    gotta love a free country...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by vukman View Post
    gotta love a free country...:-)
    Im born and raised in Venezuela so i dont really care about whats happening in USA but, i should tell u guys this, first the mexican ppl that lives there in California, ( California was once part of mexico), that have alot of time living in the country, and now by the laws of the nation, they are considered nationals, as nationals they have as many right as every american do.

The origins of Cinco de mayo:
    Over 100 years ago, France started a war with Mexico. In the Mexican city of Puebla, two forts blocked the advance of the French troops. There were about 6,000 French and 2,000 Mexican soldiers. The Mexicans were under the command of General Ignacio Zaragoza.

On May 5, 1862, the French attacked the two forts. Before the day was over, one of the forts was destroyed and more than 1,000 French soldiers were killed. The Mexicans had won the battle. This battle is known as the Battle of Puebla.

Knowing this and looking in a lot of web pages i saw that is a matter of tradition in USA not Mexico cuz in mexico they didnt celebrate it there as they do in their own country, is a celebration with parades and food, the problem is as americans respect mexicans celebrations, mexicans should respect amercans, the idea of putting an upside down flag is a serious case, this is a great great unrespectfull act, and should be punish by law, but also the idea of wearing a t shirt with the american flags is showing off the fact of a Xenophobic reaction.

The main idea is live with respect, if things like this keep happening, "Americans" Hating foreing ppl for their ways, and "Not Americans" hating ppl for the facts of the past, at this point never will be peace, even in the states there´s still a confrontation between the ppl that support the ppl who crossed the border, and the "native" americans, that will be an issue of discussion for long long time, so discuss this here, its actually pointless, but what i can say is, dont raise your minds with Xenophobic feelings but also, make them respect america, cuz as u guys are letting them have their celebrations, they in that celebration cant offend the pride and the patriot simbol as it is the american flag, and schools all around amercia should make tolerance workshops in order to stop that.

Have a nice day bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    Im born and raised in Venezuela so i dont really care about whats happening in USA but, i should tell u guys this, first the mexican ppl that lives there in California, ( California was once part of mexico), that have alot of time living in the country, and now by the laws of the nation, they are considered nationals, as nationals they have as many right as every american do.

Over 100 years ago, France started a war with Mexico. In the Mexican city of Puebla, two forts blocked the advance of the French troops. There were about 6,000 French and 2,000 Mexican soldiers. The Mexicans were under the command of General Ignacio Zaragoza.

On May 5, 1862, the French attacked the two forts. Before the day was over, one of the forts was destroyed and more than 1,000 French soldiers were killed. The Mexicans had won the battle. This battle is known as the Battle of Puebla.

Knowing this and looking in a lot of web pages i saw that is a matter of tradition in USA not Mexico cuz in mexico they didnt celebrate it there as they do in their own country, is a celebration with parades and food, the problem is as americans respect mexicans celebrations, mexicans should respect amercans, the idea of putting an upside down flag is a serious case, this is a great great unrespectfull act, and should be punish by law, but also the idea of wearing a t shirt with the american flags is showing off the fact of a Xenophobic reaction.

The main idea is live with respect, if things like this keep happening, "Americans" Hating foreing ppl for their ways, and "Not Americans" hating ppl for the facts of the past, at this point never will be peace, even in the states there´s still a confrontation between the ppl that support the ppl who crossed the border, and the "native" americans, that will be an issue of discussion for long long time, so discuss this here, its actually pointless, but what i can say is, dont raise your minds with Xenophobic feelings but also, make them respect america, cuz as u guys are letting them have their celebrations, they in that celebration cant offend the pride and the patriot simbol as it is the american flag, and schools all around amercia should make tolerance workshops in order to stop that.

Have a nice day bye.
    Hey what year are we on?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post

Have a nice day bye.
    my family's from puebla they celebrate it like crazy over in mexico
    my mom sent me and my sister over to mexico just too see the celebration and it was indeed nothing i have ever seen before, in a good way.
    but either way
    5 de mayo is a mexican thing not USA thing and should not be celebrated in school

and 95% of the time that respect your talking about does not have a presence in a Hispanic's mind. they blast their music , have parties like crazy and keep crossing the boarder illegally

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    http://www.concrave.com/content/0012...as-high-school

1st story
    2nd
    3rd story
    4th

the rally cody made
    from 4th story
    I was born in russia, moved to the US when I was 11. Reading this articles made me feel insulted by people's disrespect for this country. Who the hell cares if it's a mexican holiday? They're not living in mexico, and if they're so offended by Americans, then what the hell are they doing here?

Things like this really tick me off. This is america, ok sure we take in a lot of cultures but THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! not mexico. Its so retarted that schools have turned there back on this country and force kids who wanted to be proud and display it to be ashamed. This is just sad. Btw I wasnt event born in the U.S. so no trolling pls ^.^ but yes I live in the united states and I speak proper english. I was brought here when I was young for a chance at a better life. I changed to stay in the U.S, the U.S. does not need to change to keep people here. w/e im ranting now >.>

Have a nice day! ^.^
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Quote Originally Posted by athian View Post
    things like this really tick me off. This is america, ok sure we take in a lot of cultures but this is the united states of america!! Not mexico. Its so retarted that schools have turned there back on this country and force kids who wanted to be proud and display it to be ashamed. This is just sad. Btw i wasnt event born in the u.s. So no trolling pls ^.^ but yes i live in the united states and i speak proper english. I was brought here when i was young for a chance at a better life. I changed to stay in the u.s, the u.s. Does not need to change to keep people here. W/e im ranting now >.>

have a nice day! ^.^
    no this is sparta!!!!

MEXICO MEXICO!! WOO WOO WOO! MEXICO MEXICO!!

SUP!!?

inb4gobacktomexicobeaner trolls. k imma stop.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I was born in russia, moved to the US when I was 11. Reading this articles made me feel insulted by people's disrespect for this country. Who the hell cares if it's a mexican holiday? They're not living in mexico, and if they're so offended by Americans, then what the hell are they doing here?
    i know what you mean
    but its split my family big time because of things liek this
    me and my cousins hate the fact that these type of hispanics give us all a bad name >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    Things like this really tick me off. This is america, ok sure we take in a lot of cultures but THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! not mexico. Its so retarted that schools have turned there back on this country and force kids who wanted to be proud and display it to be ashamed. This is just sad. Btw I wasnt event born in the U.S. so no trolling pls ^.^ but yes I live in the united states and I speak proper english. I was brought here when I was young for a chance at a better life. I changed to stay in the U.S, the U.S. does not need to change to keep people here. w/e im ranting now >.>

Have a nice day! ^.^
    yea my mom is completly retarted when it comes to things like this
    your in America yet she says her culture should be dominant
    like you came to this country for their chances
    and not only comming here illegally disrespects the country but to push it further and making the country humiliate itself is just pure out wrong

oh and to be completely honest i hate the fact that i have to turn the page over just to read it in English
    cause spanish is either the 1st or 2nd language a school paper comes in -.-
    and yes i am hispanic but i prefer english cause simply i speak more english than spanish due to the fact that i was raised in AMERICA
    Last edited by IRaid101; 07-02-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast