Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lol?

eff u beandip, get dipped.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Not hating on U.S.A. or anything but didn't weren't the first Americans want their culture to be dominant as well even though they just barged in and took over? I mean, the immigrants had english speaking, german, etc.. from other countries and all wanted their culture and religion to be the best. English just won is all =]

On another note, yeah it's bad that Mexicans are crossing the borders illegally but it is to make a better future for themselves, so I guess they would not care about what other people thing. Kinda reminds of why Europeans went to the United States in the first place....oh yeah...freedom and better life =] No ones talking as much crap about them as these illegal Mexicans. I'm pretty sure taking jobs is still better than taking lives xD

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    no i never said i will ever forget my roots , nor do i hate my heritage
    what im pissed off about is that these people do not even think what so ever
    im not sure where you live
    but here hispanics look and sound retarted when you even talk to them
    like really ? these so call gangster Mexicans says others aren't mexican yet they are saying it in english, are crossing the boarder illegally and not only give themselves a bad name but the whole mexican population
    and they are proud of what they do

mexicans in my area are really retarted, with the exception of some
    but im just gettign freakin tired of all this shiet happening.
    i mean its bad enough i make fun of my own race cause i find them extremely stupid , but the fact that these people are making the mexican race look bad just makes me want to deport their asses , illegal or not -.-

read the damn article he was paying respect to his grandfather who was more likely in ww2 or Vietnam or both

my fault for insinuating then but to me it did sound like u were ashamed ._. and yea ur right about many mexicans putting a bad name but its not to the point where just becuase they're roudy doesnt mean they cant stay here >.> unless they murder someone,then by all means be my guest, but eventually they grow up? thats what im hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Not hating on U.S.A. or anything but didn't weren't the first Americans want their culture to be dominant as well even though they just barged in and took over? I mean, the immigrants had english speaking, german, etc.. from other countries and all wanted their culture and religion to be the best. English just won is all =]

On another note, yeah it's bad that Mexicans are crossing the borders illegally but it is to make a better future for themselves, so I guess they would not care about what other people thing. Kinda reminds of why Europeans went to the United States in the first place....oh yeah...freedom and better life =] No ones talking as much crap about them as these illegal Mexicans. I'm pretty sure taking jobs is still better than taking lives xD

Just saying
    common sense ftw! :]

Osmium
    I love how half the Hispanics in high school took part of the walk out yet didn't even know what they were walking out for.

Quote Originally Posted by vukman View Post
    gotta love a free country...:-)
    Im born and raised in Venezuela so i dont really care about whats happening in USA but, i should tell u guys this, first the mexican ppl that lives there in California, ( California was once part of mexico), that have alot of time living in the country, and now by the laws of the nation, they are considered nationals, as nationals they have as many right as every american do.

The origins of Cinco de mayo:
    Over 100 years ago, France started a war with Mexico. In the Mexican city of Puebla, two forts blocked the advance of the French troops. There were about 6,000 French and 2,000 Mexican soldiers. The Mexicans were under the command of General Ignacio Zaragoza.

On May 5, 1862, the French attacked the two forts. Before the day was over, one of the forts was destroyed and more than 1,000 French soldiers were killed. The Mexicans had won the battle. This battle is known as the Battle of Puebla.

Knowing this and looking in a lot of web pages i saw that is a matter of tradition in USA not Mexico cuz in mexico they didnt celebrate it there as they do in their own country, is a celebration with parades and food, the problem is as americans respect mexicans celebrations, mexicans should respect amercans, the idea of putting an upside down flag is a serious case, this is a great great unrespectfull act, and should be punish by law, but also the idea of wearing a t shirt with the american flags is showing off the fact of a Xenophobic reaction.

The main idea is live with respect, if things like this keep happening, "Americans" Hating foreing ppl for their ways, and "Not Americans" hating ppl for the facts of the past, at this point never will be peace, even in the states there´s still a confrontation between the ppl that support the ppl who crossed the border, and the "native" americans, that will be an issue of discussion for long long time, so discuss this here, its actually pointless, but what i can say is, dont raise your minds with Xenophobic feelings but also, make them respect america, cuz as u guys are letting them have their celebrations, they in that celebration cant offend the pride and the patriot simbol as it is the american flag, and schools all around amercia should make tolerance workshops in order to stop that.

Have a nice day bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    Im born and raised in Venezuela so i dont really care about whats happening in USA but, i should tell u guys this, first the mexican ppl that lives there in California, ( California was once part of mexico), that have alot of time living in the country, and now by the laws of the nation, they are considered nationals, as nationals they have as many right as every american do.

Over 100 years ago, France started a war with Mexico. In the Mexican city of Puebla, two forts blocked the advance of the French troops. There were about 6,000 French and 2,000 Mexican soldiers. The Mexicans were under the command of General Ignacio Zaragoza.

On May 5, 1862, the French attacked the two forts. Before the day was over, one of the forts was destroyed and more than 1,000 French soldiers were killed. The Mexicans had won the battle. This battle is known as the Battle of Puebla.

Knowing this and looking in a lot of web pages i saw that is a matter of tradition in USA not Mexico cuz in mexico they didnt celebrate it there as they do in their own country, is a celebration with parades and food, the problem is as americans respect mexicans celebrations, mexicans should respect amercans, the idea of putting an upside down flag is a serious case, this is a great great unrespectfull act, and should be punish by law, but also the idea of wearing a t shirt with the american flags is showing off the fact of a Xenophobic reaction.

The main idea is live with respect, if things like this keep happening, "Americans" Hating foreing ppl for their ways, and "Not Americans" hating ppl for the facts of the past, at this point never will be peace, even in the states there´s still a confrontation between the ppl that support the ppl who crossed the border, and the "native" americans, that will be an issue of discussion for long long time, so discuss this here, its actually pointless, but what i can say is, dont raise your minds with Xenophobic feelings but also, make them respect america, cuz as u guys are letting them have their celebrations, they in that celebration cant offend the pride and the patriot simbol as it is the american flag, and schools all around amercia should make tolerance workshops in order to stop that.

Have a nice day bye.
    Hey what year are we on?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post

Have a nice day bye.
    my family's from puebla they celebrate it like crazy over in mexico
    my mom sent me and my sister over to mexico just too see the celebration and it was indeed nothing i have ever seen before, in a good way.
    but either way
    5 de mayo is a mexican thing not USA thing and should not be celebrated in school

and 95% of the time that respect your talking about does not have a presence in a Hispanic's mind. they blast their music , have parties like crazy and keep crossing the boarder illegally

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123